Minor bug

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Gasert

Minor bug

Post by Gasert »

Hello there, i just want to tell you about stone panel - it's fast brokable with axe not pick. It's just minor bug like the name of topic telling. But , you know, wanna share... ;)

And yeah,i nearly forgot, really nice mod!
BinoAl

Re: Minor bug

Post by BinoAl »

Gasert wrote:Hello there, i just want to tell you about stone panel - it's fast brokable with axe not pick. It's just minor bug like the name of topic telling. But , you know, wanna share... ;)

And yeah,i nearly forgot, really nice mod!
Im not quite sure, but i believe fc is aware of this one. Its because the panels use the same block id and just add damage values to make each version, like half steps do
christonian

Post by christonian »

there is also a area to post any possible bugs here

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30
Thieme

Post by Thieme »

The topic you linked is in the Elite forum only people with colored names can post there.
If they see something in here in general forum that isn't a known bug they post it there so that FC can read it.

but i have to agree with BinoAL and say this is a known bug.
Gasert

Post by Gasert »

christonian wrote:there is also a area to post any possible bugs here

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30
That's possible,but I have to be promoted to post there...

Also (that's not bug) I think FC should change cooking of donuts from 1 flour = 4 donuts to 1 flour = 1 donut. Because first, you can "spam" yourself with donuts in a while just two things you need - dung and wheat. 1wheat=>1flour=>4donuts+dung=>4foul food=>instant grow of 4wheat=>4flour=>16donuts=>16foul food=>16wheat=>64donuts! In about 3 minutes...
And second, It's imbalanced 1 flour=> 1 bread (heals 2.5hp) and 1 flour=> 4 donuts(heals 6hp + have advantage of stacks)

Thieme wrote:but i have to agree with BinoAL and say this is a known bug.
Sorry,i didn't know about that.I tried to look around and haven't found anything.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Gasert

Post by Gasert »

Shame on me...ok,sorry for this.
But those donuts aren't anywhere i hope...
Whisp

Post by Whisp »

I think you have your math wrong there.

1 donut heals 0.5 hearts => 1 flour = 4 donuts heals 2 hearts versus 1 flour = 1 bread heals 2.5 hearts.

That way for the benefit of being able to stack 12 donuts = 6 hearts you have to click way more often and you lose 0.5 hearts healing value.
So it's in fact quite balanced.
Your argument about mass farming with foul food is correct, but FC already stated, that he doesn't like the whole bonemeal = instantgrowth system, because it's completely imbalanced and takes away the challenge of farming.
And since you can get more than enough bones and therefore bonemeal with a decent mob grinder, it doesn't really matter, that you can get foul food easily.
Gasert

Post by Gasert »

Ok,somewhere i saw that donuts heals one and half,or maybe i just saw that wrong.Then,this thread looks now quite pointless. Heh.

And what about for that foul food % chance of succes? About 30% For example... or maybe it may work like in real life - it will just speed it,not grow instant. (But this would be (I think)more complicated to program).
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Fool food works exactly like bone meal (I guess that's the same code)