Wolf torture!

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
tundragrass

Wolf torture!

Post by tundragrass »

As iam sure some of you have noticed their are various ways to torture that poor companion cube. For instance if you put it into a grinder wolf chops and other unknown substances fly out!

Lets see how many other ways to torture these poor cubes their are and maybe even suggest a few more to Flowerchild!
the_fodder

Re: Wolf torture!

Post by the_fodder »

if you put him in the saw you get two halfblocks. For those that want to call PeTA,if you stack them you get your cube back.

(too bad they are not omni-blocks or you could hang then on the wall / make a door mat out of them.)
Spoiler
Show
It's FC mod, he just lets us play it.
wolf

Post by wolf »

i pushed mine into a skeleton spawner and watched how many it could kill before dieing lol (the real wolf that is)
Sky_Som

Post by Sky_Som »

Bed of TNT 'nuff said.
Minecraft Name:Sky_Som
Demonwolf002

Post by Demonwolf002 »

wolf wrote:i pushed mine into a skeleton spawner and watched how many it could kill before dieing lol (the real wolf that is)
The companion cube would have torn those skeletons to pieces. Mostly by thinking bad thoughts about them, but that's better than nothing right. ;)
Not done anything inherently evil just yet plan to let you know how it works once I find out myself :)
sargunv
Site Admin

Post by sargunv »

Make a dung fountain and put the wolf in the middle. Have the fountain automatically collect dung from the wolf and spit it out back on to the wolf. The dung is recollected, and repeat.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

sargunster wrote:Make a dung fountain and put the wolf in the middle. Have the fountain automatically collect dung from the wolf and spit it out back on to the wolf. The dung is recollected, and repeat.
Lol! Ok, that one gave me a good chuckle :)