Show us your builds!

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Fret

Re: Show us your builds!

Post by Fret »

I’m in the process of making my mainbase island/peninsula as safe as possible and to this aim, I have converted one of my old bridges into a Seagate. It still functions as a bridge, but now also serves to secure my inland river. It’s nothing too fancy. The gate consists of pistons at the bottom and a pulley at the top. They are connected to a simple flip-flop switch.

https://imgur.com/a/cIWxBWr
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

I'm working on a new BTA world with Deco and having tons of fun! I'm currently post (only just) permanent lighting. Main building is a wip, I just started on the roof. The red (deco granite, custom texture) building to the right is housing my cauldron, kiln, and crucible setup. It'll be rebuilt when I get a tube kiln going. The tiny structure to the left on the shore of the lake contains the millstone. The checkered grass is the grass roof for my animals, I only have cows so far. And the far right plank / half burnt structure is my temporary hemp farm...it was full until there was an incident with some fire. I'm working on converting it over to planters.
Spoiler
Show
TheGatesofLogic

Post by TheGatesofLogic »

That looks awesome! I just started playing BTW again after years of hiatus and I’m planning out my future base. Was incredibly lucky with my most recent world and have diamonds and blaze rods before I have any hemp at all. I’ll post photos myself in the coming days!
Two feet standing on a principle
Two hands longing for each others warmth
Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats
Darkness falling, leaves nowhere to go