Recording Tools

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Phrostbit3n

Recording Tools

Post by Phrostbit3n »

So I have a Youtube channel, and right now it doesn't have anything on it (except maybe one of those cheap animations that I played around with awhile ago). I've been wanting to record Minecraft, but the only (free) way I could do so (my comp is too slow) is Livestream Procastor, which is a very good livestreaming tool, but terrible for recording. I was wondering if anyone knew about a low-CPU, free recording program. (I'd love an editor too :D)
"Someone once told me friendship is magic, that's ridiculous, you can't turn someone into a frog with friendship." - The Wizard, Terraria
"I used to __________, then I took an arrow to the knee" - Everyone on the Internet
Itamarcu

Re: Recording Tools

Post by Itamarcu »

Bandicam.
You know what you should read? Worm. Here you go: https://parahumans.wordpress.com/catego ... tion/1-01/
Horizon

Post by Horizon »

Camstudio.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

Anything for Ubuntu Linux?
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Fraps always worked the best for me.
I get horrible FPS with Camstudio, and Bandicam is a tiny bit less handy than fraps.
Katalliaan

Post by Katalliaan »

TheAnarchitect wrote:Anything for Ubuntu Linux?
Here's a list I found of a few screen capture programs (both screenshot and video): http://linuxappfinder.com/graphics/screencapture
Open in case of fire
Spoiler
Show
Not now stupid - in case of fire