BTW Compatible Texture Packs

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
finite8

BTW Compatible Texture Packs

Post by finite8 »

For a complete listing of the Texture packs, please refer to the "Better than Wolves" wiki site.

Direct Link:
http://sargunster.com/btw/index.php?title=Texturepacks
Last edited by finite8 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
diegokilla

Re: BTW Compatible Texture Packs

Post by diegokilla »

There are 2 already on the wiki, and a friend of mine is working on one for johnsmith :D

Edit:
And here it is, johnsmith BTW reskin:

http://www.2shared.com/file/0R7dn-mJ/BT ... extur.html

thats just the BTW skins, by the way

Thanks go out to Melstrome for doing the reskin, as well as JohnSmith
Last edited by diegokilla on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Case

Post by Case »

May I ask what you're doing to the Johnsmiths texture pack to make it a "JohnSmiths BTW pack"?
I use Johnsmiths and everything seems to be textured fine. All the BTW blocks and items look like everyone elses.
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

Case wrote:May I ask what you're doing to the Johnsmiths texture pack to make it a "JohnSmiths BTW pack"?
I use Johnsmiths and everything seems to be textured fine. All the BTW blocks and items look like everyone elses.
Making it so that BTW items are retextured to fit properly with the pack in use. With "non-BTW" packs the BTW items retain the vMC feel while everything else has the feel of that texture pack.
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
EvanT

Post by EvanT »

I rather would not split the information here. Everyone is free to include his/her btw-texturepack into the Wiki. Or PM me so I will include it into the Wiki-list.
"We are not shooting for realism,.. we are shooting for awesome!"
Deiru

Post by Deiru »

I might make a Painterly compliant option...But for each option of the wood for waterwheels and windmills, each combination of wood and cloth for windmill blades, and so on. I'm quite bored during the summer holidays.
finite8

Post by finite8 »

EvanT wrote:I rather would not split the information here. Everyone is free to include his/her btw-texturepack into the Wiki. Or PM me so I will include it into the Wiki-list.
Whoops. That's a much better idea. Altered the Topic accordingly.

Thanks!
Flowerchild (IRC) wrote:I'm not trying to stop you BTW ..., I'm saying that I think you're a piece of shit...not the same thing
Lighthouse

Post by Lighthouse »

Hmmm, can't FC use non-custom textures so the mod itself would be compatible to all texture packs? I remember he put similar thing on his to-do list on the first page of the thread at Minecraft official forum.
Urian

Post by Urian »

Lighthouse wrote:Hmmm, can't FC use non-custom textures so the mod itself would be compatible to all texture packs? I remember he put similar thing on his to-do list on the first page of the thread at Minecraft official forum.
It is compatible with all texture packs, you'll just have the original textures for the BTW blocks (with some exceptions where BTW blocks use normal textures, these will change according to the pack).
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
Creepig

Post by Creepig »

Out of curiosity, has anybody asked Rhodox about including BTW support in the Painterly Pack?
Demonwolf002

Post by Demonwolf002 »

Just curious but are there any other texture packs that work with this mod besides those 4, kinda limiting on choices. Considering how many are out there. Not a big deal just curious of what other people have used that works well if you have and don't mind posting them here so others can see me included in that list :) it would be much obliged.
Capax infiniti

Post by Capax infiniti »

Demonwolf002 wrote:Just curious but are there any other texture packs that work with this mod besides those 4, kinda limiting on choices. Considering how many are out there. Not a big deal just curious of what other people have used that works well if you have and don't mind posting them here so others can see me included in that list :) it would be much obliged.
Urian wrote: It is compatible with all texture packs, you'll just have the original textures for the BTW blocks (with some exceptions where BTW blocks use normal textures, these will change according to the pack).
Demonwolf002

Post by Demonwolf002 »

Capax infiniti wrote:
Demonwolf002 wrote:Just curious but are there any other texture packs that work with this mod besides those 4, kinda limiting on choices. Considering how many are out there. Not a big deal just curious of what other people have used that works well if you have and don't mind posting them here so others can see me included in that list :) it would be much obliged.
Urian wrote: It is compatible with all texture packs, you'll just have the original textures for the BTW blocks (with some exceptions where BTW blocks use normal textures, these will change according to the pack).
Yes thank you was already reminded of that saw it for myself for that matter to and didn't even think about it one of those moments. Shows how much I pay attention to things I guess :p
GotLag

Post by GotLag »

I'm a big fan of Tronic, so I'm redoing the BTW items in that style.

I'll link it here when it's done.
Demonwolf002

Post by Demonwolf002 »

GotLag wrote:I'm a big fan of Tronic, so I'm redoing the BTW items in that style.

I'll link it here when it's done.
Yes well along those lines why doesn't anyone else who has redone a texture pack for this mod post a link to it here on this forum so others can use it as well. That way we can increase the list of texture packs to chose from that we know have been redone to work with this mod. Either way I leave that up to those individuals who have done so. thanks in advance to those who decide to do so though also thanks to those who already have. :)
Urian

Post by Urian »

For those who use the johnsmith texturepack, here is a texture for the turntable:

Remember to rename it to fcturntableside.png
Brainspackle

Post by Brainspackle »

Urian wrote:For those who use the johnsmith texturepack, here is a texture for the turntable:

Remember to rename it to fcturntableside.png
Thanks for this! You plan on making new textures for every new update? :)
Urian

Post by Urian »

Brainspackle wrote:Thanks for this! You plan on making new textures for every new update? :)
Most likely, yes. I won't say definitely though since then I'll feel that I have to do it :)
Urian

Post by Urian »

Here is an updated version of the BTW add-on for the JohnSmith texture pack with all textures in 2.71. To add it, simply copy all the contents of the rar into the johnsmith pack in your texturepacks-folder. I've also included updated versions of the terrain-png and items.png for those interested (very minor changes in terrain.png, mainly new pistons heads and a slight color change for the bed).

- Download link -
Brainspackle

Post by Brainspackle »

Urian wrote:Here is an updated version of the BTW add-on for the JohnSmith texture pack with all textures in 2.71. To add it, simply copy all the contents of the rar into the johnsmith pack in your texturepacks-folder. I've also included updated versions of the terrain-png and items.png for those interested (very minor changes in terrain.png, mainly new pistons heads and a slight color change for the bed).

- Download link -
You rock so hard, thanks!
Urian

Post by Urian »

The JohnSmith add-on has been updated to BTW 2.80. No new textures for the haft yet, I will add them once we know more about what it will be used for.

- Download link -
ETHANBX360

Post by ETHANBX360 »

Faithful 32x32 has some 32x32 textures for the mod.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/727 ... e-17-beta/
gumbyscout

Post by gumbyscout »

Here's some textures I threw together for Jolicraft. Not everything is done, but the largest offenders are now better blended into the rest of the texture pack. Here it is , I posted it on my google docs account, because I doubt many people will grab it. Just click file-> download original and then drag the btwmodtex into the root of the jolicraft zip.