SDK's gun mod....

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Yamboyz1

SDK's gun mod....

Post by Yamboyz1 »

...Has dropped forge

Fuck to the yes

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/867 ... e-dropped/
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.

-Abraham Lincoln
Xekrom337

Re: SDK's gun mod....

Post by Xekrom337 »

Yamboyz1 wrote:...Has dropped forge

Fuck to the yes

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/867 ... e-dropped/
yay! i cant wait for the mojang solution, becuase thatll propaly mean that more mods that use forge for sprites will drop forge! and we wont have to worry about problems with BTW and MCPatcher!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Well, while I shudder at the thought of BTW with guns, night-vision goggles, and an ATV, I must admit this does bring a smile to my face :)
SilvasRuin

Post by SilvasRuin »

^ Same sentiment exactly.
SgtChuckle

Post by SgtChuckle »

Yeah, never really liked SDK's mods (aside from the jetpack and grappling hook) but whenever big modders like him decide to not use Forge it really helps everyone in the end.
Poppycocks wrote:Suggesting to hack the logo on all sides is akin to suggesting someone to take a crap out of a window if he doesn't like his toilet seat.
Noodlerex

Post by Noodlerex »

SgtChuckle wrote:Yeah, never really liked SDK's mods (aside from the jetpack and grappling hook) but whenever big modders like him decide to not use Forge it really helps everyone in the end.
heh, I remember when the same thing could've been said about modders joining the forge, oh well I guess times change.
FlowerChild wrote: Never trust a bronie.