Anyone know what is up with this Headhunter turd?

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Anyone know what is up with this Headhunter turd?

Post by FlowerChild »

This guy seems to be everywhere and obviously has a real bone to pick with me. Latest example:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/856 ... e__st__480

Not sure entirely where this incessant wrath comes from. Eloraam disciple or what?

If anyone knows the origin of it, I'd be interested to know.
Stormweaver

Re: Anyone know what is up with this Headhunter turd?

Post by Stormweaver »

Just a troll FC, just a troll. He doesn't seem (as far as I'm aware) to add anything of value to discussions whether you're the topic or not.

Infact, any little rants about how much you suck and BTW should die seem to only be started by him now; seems everyone else has moved on.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

No clue, the name doesn't ring a bell from IRC, so it seems unlikely. Maybe a Technicaboo?
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Gilberreke wrote:No clue, the name doesn't ring a bell from IRC, so it seems unlikely. Maybe a Technicaboo?
I think I've seen him publicly slate technic on the redpower thread, so not even that. An eloboo perhaps, but nothing more.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Stormweaver wrote:Just a troll FC, just a troll. He doesn't seem (as far as I'm aware) to add anything of value to discussions whether you're the topic or not.
I guess that's what I don't get. I see him trying to help people on some threads (like he seems to be one of the primary tech-support helpers on the BC thread), so he doesn't seem to be a universal troll.

He is probably also the most prolific troll I've ever run into. Not even Magus Union seems to be able to keep up with the volume he produces.
Miss_Kat

Post by Miss_Kat »

That is one angry little man. I imagine people like him have some serious frustrations and limitations in the offline world, so they have to unload every bit of bile they have saved up on those that cross them online. Maybe he works in retail or something
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Miss_Kat wrote:That is one angry little man. I imagine people like him have some serious frustrations and limitations in the offline world, so they have to unload every bit of bile they have saved up on those that cross them online. Maybe he works in retail or something
Hehe...it's certainly a credible theory. I can definitely be a caustic son of a bitch at times, but this guy has taken it to the extent of being an outright ranting loon.
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

I am not familiar with him, nor do I know why he is being the way he is. But - in the word of Former President of the United States, Richard Nixon -

"Fuck 'em."
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Remember that wolf you killed with cement in one of the older BTW videos?
That was his pet.
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

Its amazing how a simple innocent question can bring such a shitstorm so fast...
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

jorgebonafe wrote:Its amazing how a simple innocent question can bring such a shitstorm so fast...
On the bright side, it looks like it's getting resolved amicably.
BinoAl wrote:Remember that wolf you killed with cement in one of the older BTW videos?
That was his pet.
Heresy! That wolf was Dingle Berry who remains with me to this day in Companion Cube form and who is prominently featured in many of my videos!
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

Oh boy, your gonna have to step up your game FC, he brings something to the table you don't: statements without backed up facts. How are you gonna compete with someone like that?
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

morvelaira wrote:But - in the word of Former President of the United States, Richard Nixon -

"Fuck 'em."
Or in the words of Mel Gibson's boss on Lethal Weapon:

- That's why I don't have an ulcer, because I know when to say "I don't give a fuck."
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

walker_boh_65 wrote:Oh boy, your gonna have to step up your game FC, he brings something to the table you don't: statements without backed up facts. How are you gonna compete with someone like that?
The same way I deal with 90% of the posts on MCF I guess :)
Horizon

Post by Horizon »

My friends say that sometimes I define the term "caustic son of a bitch", due to my inability to drink while they get shitfaced.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
gftweek

Post by gftweek »

Wow, did you kill his parents or something FC? He seems to be on a personal vendetta there.
FlowerChild wrote:Heresy! That wolf was Dingle Berry who remains with me to this day in Companion Cube form and who is prominently featured in many of my videos!
What is it about the name Dingle Berry (other than it rolls of the tongue well), I have used that name for many game characters. Did it come from some movie or something?
redrew89

Post by redrew89 »

gftweek wrote:Wow, did you kill his parents or something FC? He seems to be on a personal vendetta there.
FlowerChild wrote:Heresy! That wolf was Dingle Berry who remains with me to this day in Companion Cube form and who is prominently featured in many of my videos!
What is it about the name Dingle Berry (other than it rolls of the tongue well), I have used that name for many game characters. Did it come from some movie or something?

I know the term "Dingle Berry" is used in various ways.
Spoiler
Show
For one, it describes the unpleasant occurrence of having a ball of TP and fecal matter tangled in one's rump hair. :s With that in mind, it seems like an appropriate nickname for this Headhunter fellow.
FlowerChild wrote:Happiness is a warm and moist tentacle.
FlowerChild wrote:I just want to be loved.
Havok wrote: I'm so fucking psyched I could punch a kitten into the troposphere
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

gftweek wrote:Wow, did you kill his parents or something FC? He seems to be on a personal vendetta there.
Yup, and that's been going on for a couple of months now with pretty much the same level of vitriol. I've run across similar rants of his in a few other places (the BC forum for one). The only interaction I remembered having with him before then was on the BTW MCF forum, when I responded sarcastically to some kid that was update pestering, and Headhunter suddenly went on some crusade about it saying I was treating my fans like shit, yadda yadda. If I had any interaction with him before then, I have no idea.

I even saw him mention that minor incident repeatedly in other places as some kind of "proof" as to what an asshole I was.

<shrug> no idea. I assume he's an Eloraam disciple, but this has gone on for so long now that I felt compelled to ask if anyone knew anything more about it.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure I must have sodomized some relative or SO of his at some point to warrant this level of wrath.
obl1terat1ion

Post by obl1terat1ion »

yes hes a turd
PS on an unrelated note i was able to dig this up when some one was questioning the legalaty of the technic pack
LEAVE KAKERMIX ALONE
HE'S A HUMAN
WHAT YOU DON'T REALIZE IS THAT KAKERMIX IS MAKING YOU ALL THIS AWESOME TECHNIC PACK AND ALL YOU DO IS WRITE A BUNCH OF CRAP ABOUT HIM
THE PACK IS CALLED TECHNIC BECAUSE IT'S SHORT FOR TECHNICAL WHICH IT ADDS A TON OF TECHNICAL THINGS

LEAVE KAKERMIX ALONE
FlowerChild wrote:Can't make an omelet without blowing up a few chickens.
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

That sounds more like a Britney Spears pun then a serious request :P
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

obl1terat1ion wrote:yes hes a turd
PS on an unrelated note i was able to dig this up when some one was questioning the legalaty of the technic pack
LEAVE KAKERMIX ALONE
HE'S A HUMAN
WHAT YOU DON'T REALIZE IS THAT KAKERMIX IS MAKING YOU ALL THIS AWESOME TECHNIC PACK AND ALL YOU DO IS WRITE A BUNCH OF CRAP ABOUT HIM
THE PACK IS CALLED TECHNIC BECAUSE IT'S SHORT FOR TECHNICAL WHICH IT ADDS A TON OF TECHNICAL THINGS

LEAVE KAKERMIX ALONE
I take it that's quoting HeadHunter?
obl1terat1ion

Post by obl1terat1ion »

no it is"ent
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

obl1terat1ion wrote:no it is"ent
Then what the fuck is the significance of it, and what does it mean?

You've provided no context whatsoever.
obl1terat1ion

Post by obl1terat1ion »

i did say unrelated did i not
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

obl1terat1ion wrote:i did say unrelated did i not
Yes, but even unrelated does not forgo the possibility of it being comprehensible. Again, I have no idea as to the context or what it means.