Epicness

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
tundragrass

Epicness

Post by tundragrass »

Not sure if FC has done this but heres a cool idea. Since Flowerchild has made the mod I want to see him make something TRULY epic with it. You can use other mods as well. :D
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Epicness

Post by FlowerChild »

tundragrass wrote:Not sure if FC has done this but heres a cool idea. Since Flowerchild has made the mod I want to see him make something TRULY epic with it. You can use other mods as well. :D
Hehe...I just don't have the time while working on the mod man :)

While accidental, I think the most epic thing I've made using the mod was when an early version of Cement got out of control on me (while it was still an infinite liquid), and formed a "giant tidal wave of doom".

The end result can still be seen from just about anywhere in my world, and you can take a look at it yourself at the end of the Cement demo video. I eventually turned it into something vaguely resembling a volcano :)
TheAbyss90

Post by TheAbyss90 »

While accidental, I think the most epic thing I've made using the mod was when an early version of Cement got out of control on me (while it was still an infinite liquid), and formed a "giant tidal wave of doom".
Now thats what you call a trap ;)
tundragrass

Post by tundragrass »

Heh yeah thats probaly a side effect of useing damned souls to make cement xD