SMP Questions

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
TheRevTastic

SMP Questions

Post by TheRevTastic »

Okay here is just a little list of questions I have about BTW for SMP for either vanilla and/or Bukkit.
  • Is there any ETA on a SMP release?
  • Now that we can go to the nether on servers will the release come sooner rather then later as you now don't have to find substitute items for nethercoal?
  • Are you looking for testers for the SMP version? If so I have a bukkit and vanilla server that would love to use this mod :)
Thanks for your time and for reading this :).
TheAbyss90

Re: SMP Questions

Post by TheAbyss90 »

Pulled from the OP.
6) Any request to make the mod multiplayer (SMP) compatible. I do intend to do this eventually, but when I do it, and how I'm going to do it are entirely at my own discretion. Please stop bugging me about it, as doing so only makes me LESS inclined to port it.
I know you arnt making a request for it but from what I can tell by reading posts made by FC simply asking for ETA and making a request are both labled as "bugging" to him. Just thought I would give you a heads up =p
TheRevTastic

Post by TheRevTastic »

TheAbyss90 wrote:Pulled from the OP.
6) Any request to make the mod multiplayer (SMP) compatible. I do intend to do this eventually, but when I do it, and how I'm going to do it are entirely at my own discretion. Please stop bugging me about it, as doing so only makes me LESS inclined to port it.
I know you arnt making a request for it but from what I can tell by reading posts made by FC simply asking for ETA and making a request are both labled as "bugging" to him. Just thought I would give you a heads up =p
Ah yes, I did a search on the forums to see if anybody else had brought it up, but phpBB search always hates me so I couldn't really find anything, especially that post.

Sorry FlowerChild about the ETA question, just ignore that one :p.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

TheRevTastic wrote:Sorry FlowerChild about the ETA question, just ignore that one :p.
No worries man. I can be a little more relaxed about things here since I don't feel obliged to read every post.

I just popped into this thread briefly to check if anyone had point out the above actually ;)
FALL3N_ANG3LS

Post by FALL3N_ANG3LS »

FlowerChild wrote: No worries man. I can be a little more relaxed about things here since I don't feel obliged to read every post.

I just popped into this thread briefly to check if anyone had point out the above actually ;)
I would give you a *diamond* but this isn't MC Forums anymore. :)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

FALL3N_ANG3LS wrote: I would give you a *diamond* but this isn't MC Forums anymore. :)
Hehe...I was sick of diamonds anyways, but appreciate the sentiment :)

Going to lock this thread since the issue is resolved.