My BTW world with other mods.

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Brethern

My BTW world with other mods.

Post by Brethern »

So I started a new world using BTW IC2 BC Forestry EE mods. Using the seed for the new survival island map. This is a legit world save for a few things. I used EE to give me a rubber sapling, a cactus and a single chicken.

Since notch broke passive spawning in a terrible update as far as I am concerned this is a legit world. I also used creative to find cactus and a rubber tree before starting this world. So everything is legit, I just don't want to spend an hour boating to get what I need.

What I have so far.

My cactus farm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My chicken farm

my farm for wheat and hemp.

I forgot my password for my imageshack acct once I find it I'll add in the pics.

EDIT found it.

Other things to note.

I'm mostly using BTW however I'm using the other mods at times when it makes sense. I built iron furnaces because that's a tech that would fit into the BTW tech. I also build the trans table and the brick furnace because they also fit into the tech.

List of things to do.

Create a mob trap.
Create a system to collect chicken eggs
craft a windmill for my four mill stones and my saw.

stay tuned for further updates.

So I think I got enough done to warrant another update.

I found a abandoned mineshaft and expanded my farm to include melons. After getting lost in said mine I was forced to dig up in which I landed in the ocean. The shaft is quite close to the surface so it's going to be worthy of exploiting.
I'm in the process of digging a tunnel to it and then consuming everything around it to avoid the getting lost part.

I also found a large lava lake which I am going to be tapping for BC purposes. I also drew a few buckets from it to craft a nether portal so I can proceed on the Tech tree, Two trips later from the nether I have a stack and a half of concentrated hellfire.

I also took the time before grinding to build a windmill which I have connected to four millstones a saw a turntable a bellow. and a timer turn table.

Three mistakes later I have a soul urn. I learned that hoppers can't be powered from the bottom, I also learned that setting the game on peaceful is a better idea for created soul urns.

I also learned that one should never right click with a soul urn in your hand.

Once that is done and I grinded twelve stacks of netherrack I put in a system so I don't have to anywhere near the mill stones, I can take two stacks worth of screaming but twelve is too much. The system is connected to two hoppers.

Pics are coming OCD and organized people you are warned.