Minecon Speekers

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
DragonFire2876

Minecon Speekers

Post by DragonFire2876 »

Just wondering (or maybe even bring to attention) if you are considering this flower? im sure we would all like to know!

heres the link if you dident know!
http://mojang.com/2011/10/07/open-call- ... -speakers/
all procrastinators unite...............................tomorrow
Urian

Re: Minecon Speekers

Post by Urian »

Considering he wants to remain anonymous, I kinda doubt it :)
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
Tekei

Post by Tekei »

Yeah Urian is probably right, although I'd love to hear FC talk! (I won't be at minecon though but I'm hoping there'll be videos).
Maybe FC could make himself a mask similar to the Steve heads but make it look like a companion cube instead? :P
DragonFire2876

Post by DragonFire2876 »

Tekei wrote:Yeah Urian is probably right, although I'd love to hear FC talk! (I won't be at minecon though but I'm hoping there'll be videos).
Maybe FC could make himself a mask similar to the Steve heads but make it look like a companion cube instead? :P
that would be interesting :D and pliable but ya urian thanks for reminding me about that.... ah well theres always the mask option
Husbag3

Post by Husbag3 »

I've never really thought of FC as a totally anonymous character like Banksy, but you could do the whole voice distortion thing....
If the minecraft world is infinite, why does the sun still rotate around it?
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

Husbag3 wrote:I've never really thought of FC as a totally anonymous character like Banksy, but you could do the whole voice distortion thing....
.... We did hear his voice already -_-
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
Kwilt

Post by Kwilt »

Didn't even consider it until now, but what's everybody's thoughts on a Forge panel?

I doubt it'd happen, but the thought would be nice, mostly due to the rising popularity of Forge. And it's more a team rather than a solo show, so a panel would be nice.

Though that aside, it would suck since Flower wishes to remain anonymous. So this is all but near-impossible.

Image (<--------------- Click me to watch live!)
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

KWilt wrote:Didn't even consider it until now, but what's everybody's thoughts on a Forge panel?

I doubt it'd happen, but the thought would be nice, mostly due to the rising popularity of Forge. And it's more a team rather than a solo show, so a panel would be nice.

Though that aside, it would suck since Flower wishes to remain anonymous. So this is all but near-impossible.
I support the idea. I also support FC taking part in the panel, via skype on a laptop that shows nothing but the BTW logo and the initials 'FC'. You know, to further promote his awesomeness.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Kwilt

Post by Kwilt »

Stormweaver wrote:I support the idea. I also support FC taking part in the panel, via skype on a laptop that shows nothing but the BTW logo and the initials 'FC'. You know, to further promote his awesomeness.
... I just had the slight feigning thought that FC was possibly our robot overlord there for a second.

I have no problem with that, of course. I willfully submit to our future robot overlords.

But in all seriousness, I don't see why that wouldn't work. And to my knowledge, it wouldn't be too hard to rig a microphone up to a laptop either. Or, at least, I would hope the sound systems would be able to handle a table mic-to-speaker convert. Would they go for the idea of any non-live members on the panel though? I dunno.

Image (<--------------- Click me to watch live!)
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Well, it's only really going to be an option if either elloram or spacetoad end up going to minecon; It'd be interesting to see one person sat there while the audience spend time asking a bunch of laptops come questions.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Tekei

Post by Tekei »

A Forge panel would be totally awesome! I'd be very happy if it could happen even if I understand how slight the chances are. I wonder what the correct steps for letting Mojang know of our interest for something like that are... hmmm...

First thing first. Is FC even remotely interested in something like this? How about the other Forge authors?
DragonFire2876

Post by DragonFire2876 »

Tekei wrote:A Forge panel would be totally awesome! I'd be very happy if it could happen even if I understand how slight the chances are. I wonder what the correct steps for letting Mojang know of our interest for something like that are... hmmm...

First thing first. Is FC even remotely interested in something like this? How about the other Forge authors?
agreed! flower can you please give us nerds a yes or no answer?