Witnessing the end - a minecraft Journal. Chapter 20, 27/11

A place to talk to other users about the mod.

Just click 'Yes' If you're a regular reader, so I know how many of you there are.

Yes
89%
The other option
11%

Total votes: 95
msticninja

Re: Witnessing the end - a minecraft Journal. Chapter 20, 27

Post by msticninja »

No problem with the .jar file distribution. That's why I added the disclaimer. I figured someone would tell me pretty quickly if it was not allowed.

As for the bugs, I fully expected to have a lot of bugs, but so far I haven't had a single crash, and I've used a lot of the BTW items(pulley, platforms, cauldron, hibachi, saw, millstone, water wheel, gearboxes and axles, anchors). I won't be surprised at all if there is a bug eventually, I'm just saying that BTW through Modloader has been working for me for about 80 MC days now, and I was pleasantly surprised. I won't complain at all when/if I do run into a bug, I just figured I'd post my positive results so far. I'm also not suggesting anyone else should do this, or complain when it doesn't work. :)

Just FYI, about .jar file distribution, is it just a copyright thing, or is there something in the jar that allows people to pirate? I would've figured you'd need more than the .jar to pirate the game.

Also, sorry to hijack. Still hoping for a continuation of Steve's plight from Stormweaver, but I understand if you can't finish after all the discontinuity.