1.9 pre-release feature discussion

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
DaveYanakov

Re: 1.9 pre-release feature discussion

Post by DaveYanakov »

I'm going ahead and starting work on a factory farm. A one block stream of water is far too simple. I'm going to look into the timing of putting together at least four maturation chambers so that a batch of livestock will always be ready for processing. Nothing says atrocity like overengineering your murder mills. I'm just really hoping that automation will be possible because I dread the thought of having to sit there feeding cows by hand until they go into forced estrous.
Better is the enemy of Good
screally

Post by screally »

Don't forget that since its not released yet we don't know what the requirements for "growing up" are. It might require the blocks surrounding the baby are open so that it can grow up without suffocating.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

screally wrote:Don't forget that since its not released yet we don't know what the requirements for "growing up" are. It might require the blocks surrounding the baby are open so that it can grow up without suffocating.
That'd be good, as it'd be an incentive to be even more evil.

By evil, I mean have a ceiling that gets pushed down by pistons every so often to kill the big ones.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

Anti-identical post mode active
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1205&start=50#p17359
Better is the enemy of Good