Rope bridges

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
Chuffy

Rope bridges

Post by Chuffy »

Hey first time poster long time user here

Ok so when we heard notch was bringing in rivers and ravines we worried he would break BTW rope somehow or make it stupidly easy to get in order to make rope bridges - He didnt and maybe the idea is still a good one. I do realise on the Flowerchild scale of usefulness its possibly pretty low down and doesnt fit into civ style tech trees but damn it would be nice to have rope bridges spanning these superb ravines :D

Cheers for such a fantastic mod
CheGiuAn

Re: Rope bridges

Post by CheGiuAn »

There's already a mod like this.
It gives a lot more use to wool & string (wich can be crafted by useing hemp fiber, if I'm right).

With this mod, you can craft placeable cloth sheets, ropes, rope bridges, rope arrows, and you can also place leather. You can make some nice looking tents / sails bridges, etc.

(It was compatible with BTW in the close past, but I'm not sure if it is in beta 1.7.3 or if it will be in beta 1.8.x)
'Who want's to do, will always find a solution. Who Doesn't want to do, will always find an excuse.'

'If you want to teach something, you shall be the liveing example of it.'
the_fodder

Post by the_fodder »

Screw it, I will make a dupe thread. I think this version of idea needs a fresh start and not be held back by a non descriptive title not to mention a 2 posts/115 views ratio.
It's FC mod, he just lets us play it.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Well, as you said
"I do realise on the Flowerchild scale of usefulness its possibly pretty low down and doesnt fit into civ style tech trees"
So, closed.