Letting in the Light !

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Shane J. Filomena

Letting in the Light !

Post by Shane J. Filomena »

After all these years of playing with minecolonies and running around fixing villages ..
I am Finally staying Home and working on my My Fortress.
Besides the few changes I pictured in previous posts I added a few more things -
https://www.sargunster.com/btwforum/vie ... 82#p159682
MORE Windows.
Opened up cramped areas that I lived with for years because I never realized how much un-used space I had !!.
Moved the Powered Hopper to it's own water Wheel and work space.

So, No More chasing ground Netherrack or HellFire Dust around the Hopper ! :)

Yes, the Hoppers around the MillStones catch everything ( usually ) , it's rare they miss.
I have power switches on main and selected gear boxes to cut down on the power drain by un-used sections of the power drive.
As you can see I have a switch on the main gear box by the Powered Hopper to turn it off when not in use.

I once had a lag issue and was told "You have too much going on ", so I switched from Torches to GlowStone and try to keep running scripts to a minimum.
I updated the World Save and link in the previous Post , there is Also my Mods Folder in there and I am sure I have copies of random things like the 125 Modloader running around if anyone has issues trying the save.
I DID look at the ID List but it seems Kibble is not on it .. so I must have a Super Early release, but I did spent several frustrating hours trying to serch for a recipe for that item :)
( the ID list I got later )
And where it says I can restore the Minecarts.. it lied, they were busted when I got them ( appearantly ) so there was no fixing that Furnace Minecart for me :).
EpicAaron

Re: Letting in the Light !

Post by EpicAaron »

Shane J. Filomena wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:55 am Image
Yes, the Hoppers around the MillStones catch everything ( usually ) , it's rare they miss.
AAAAHH!! Why leave it to chance when you could use water flows to carry the items to a single hopper? That way you don't have to right click 20 hoppers to get all of your goods.
BTW Community Server Discord: https://discord.gg/arZpuYW
Spoiler
Show
Shane J. Filomena

Re: Letting in the Light !

Post by Shane J. Filomena »

LOL, yes,
but I had made so many Hoppers it would have been a waste to not use them.

Besides,
After looking at the area I decided that The Chests I have there would have to be moved..
I have not thought about where to place them if I did move them.
And for now ..
It's not like have much else to do besides spoiling My Niece's cat when she isn't home :)
----------------------
Today I am Kind of Bummed out as my version does not have Sticky Blocks ( but I do have slime balls and Slime Creatures )
So my desired use of the sticky pistons was set afire.
I would have to use multiple pistons to get the desired action .

So I'll just concentrate on building up my supply of Soul Urns and Steel Swords.