Issue with grass after updating to CE 1.3.7

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
RolyPolySheep

Issue with grass after updating to CE 1.3.7

Post by RolyPolySheep »

I've just updated to CE 1.3.7 from B0000003 and the first thing I've noticed is the grass is not using the grass texture but rather the dirt texture with the grass over the top. I vaguely remember this happening in the past with a particular MCPatcher or CTM option and I was able to disable it - I'm not sure how to do that now everything is rolled into CE.

The snow-topped grass here shows the normal grass texture but the regular grass is the weird composite of the dirt+grass:

Does anyone know how to stop it doing this and just show the full grass texture for all sides?

Thanks.
dawnraider

Re: Issue with grass after updating to CE 1.3.7

Post by dawnraider »

That's actually working correctly according to the code I wrote for the new grass rendering method, but I can see that that was not the correct approach to take when writing that. Moving this to bug reports, and I'll fix the renderer so it uses the right texture.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
RolyPolySheep

Post by RolyPolySheep »

Thank you for taking a look. Glad it wasn't something I'd managed to instal incorrectly. :)
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

Fixed for next release.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!