ipodmail does a review of Better Than Wolves

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
kregoth

Re: ipodmail does a review of Better Than Wolves

Post by kregoth »

morvelaira wrote:
kregoth wrote:Yes but there are bound to be a few Decent members in those 1000 people. I really should talk to my QubeTuber guys and get something set up for an interview for modders I would love to get one of FC during a live stream with chat interaction for some kind of mod developer appreciation event or something weird like that..

I find it sad that appreciating mod developers is weird.

And I'm with Gil. I'd rather have a single good member of the community join on their own than have to wade through hundreds of idiots to find them.
Well it wouldn't be what you are probably thinking, more a long the lines of previewing and interviewing mods and developers. I guess appreciation was used in the wrong context. plus these would be an one hour interview with the developer, although I think we would have to cover more then mods to fill in the event.
FlowerChild wrote:My theory is that stupidity acts like an infectious organism on the net. Unless it's regularly pruned from your "garden", it will inevitably overwhelm it and kill off everything else.