BTW: unpardonable sin(s)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Haidaes

Re: BTW: unpardonable sin(s)

Post by Haidaes »

DocHussey wrote: Dude... Look at this majectic waste of code here.

And then once you tame them, they... change...

As you can see the second picture,the eyes have changed and it has a stupid red bandanna… I despise that God damned bandanna…
I consider it to be a collar tbh, but I might be wrong. Also all things considered wolves/dogs actually look quite alike, what makes me furious is the way ozelots degenerate like only millenia of imbreeding (sic?) could actually do.

Anyway to make this less off-topic: My biggest sin in BTW is probably that I despise mob traps and just recently built my first one because I needed something to do to procrastinate as much as humanly possible (what better way than to dig a hole from a mountain top down to bedrock with a 23x23 footprint). Now I have one and haven't played BTW in two weeks because I can't stand seeing the damn thing.
Yleia

Post by Yleia »

I've repaired my SFS tools for a good month before noticing I could melt them back to SFS :/
Tekei

Post by Tekei »

Yleia wrote:I've repaired my SFS tools for a good month before noticing I could melt them back to SFS :/
I was about to ask what you meant by repaired when I remembered. Dont think Ive ever used that feature tbh. :P
Salmonella

Post by Salmonella »

My biggest sin was probably switching to Peaceful when I went to the Nether on multiple occasions, because I'm a total wimp, along with using TMI to give myself cow and wolf spawn eggs, because I couldn't find any of either.
DocHussey wrote:More phallic worship, sheep style.
CycloneSP

Post by CycloneSP »

Sigh, I have another to add to my ever growing list.

I just wasted wood and glue in constructing a water wheel. Now, you may be wonder why both I consider it a sin and said wasted.

The thing is, I made the water wheel to compensate for the windmill being useless when it rains, right? That is what we should do, right? Well, the problem is, I built my windmill in the desert. So I had no reason whatsoever to build a water wheel. T_T I'm pathetic.
"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" - Hiei

"Snow is not fire, so it can still rain." -Kaitocain
Extreme Boyheat

Post by Extreme Boyheat »

It'll be fine for when you need to expand somewhere and don't want to have a huge line of axles and gears. :P
ForestShadows

Post by ForestShadows »

The only automated thing I have is a stone generator and I have to unjam myself...
CycloneSP

Post by CycloneSP »

Really? that must suck to have to harvest all yer materials by hand. also, go check the thread "builds that work" (or whatever it's called) and you'll see we discussed stone generators and how to prevent jamming.
"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" - Hiei

"Snow is not fire, so it can still rain." -Kaitocain