Halloween!!

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
jorgebonafe

Re: Halloween!!

Post by jorgebonafe »

FaceFoiled wrote:Whoop!!

Sitting as Edward Elric behind my desk at work, rocking the pocket watch whilst sitting next to a banana. :P
Picture?
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
FaceFoiled

Post by FaceFoiled »

Can't really take pictures at work, confidentiality. I'll shoot a pic later though, another banana is sitting across from me, and a skeleton jack-santa clause as well. The santa-jack is pretty cool, hes a bit of a punker with a spikey mohawk (long spikes, pointy) and has little santa hats on each spike. :P
Nexus Trimean

Post by Nexus Trimean »

Ill go as Vash the Stampeede again. Though ive put on a few pounds, the costume doesn't fit as well as it used to, and i find fewer people know what its from each year, Which is a shame, It was such a good series.

(Also, Flower Plays 40k! Zomg. IG forever.)
haphazardnuke

Post by haphazardnuke »

I decided last week that I wanted to be the TF2 Engineer. A week of scrambling around for junk to salvage later, I end up with no hardhat (using a "texas ten-gallon" style instead), no glove, and a PDA made from my phone with the charger attached (other end is in my pocket). Last-minute ftw! I do have a functioning, life-size Mini-sentry built out of a Lego robotics set, but I can't carry that around all day...
PizzaSHARK wrote:It's fun trying to quietly assassinate your kids and family members
Charzy

Post by Charzy »

Going to a Halloween party as V. I don't think anybody's going to get the reference.
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

Panda, I think you'd also make a fine Lord Monocromicorn.

I haven't decided yet, but I'm either going as a ghost pirate, a samurai who's committed seppuku, or as Giles from Buffy the vampire slayer. I'd go as a mad scientist, but I have to wear a costume.
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

I split off the 40K discussion into another topic to minimize chaos. Please direct related conversation over there.
Last_Jedi_Standing

Post by Last_Jedi_Standing »

I didn't go anywhere for Halloween, but I dressed up in full stormtrooper armor. I had <CLASSIFIED> sit on the front steps to hand out the candy, and I stood really still on a cookie sheet nearby, so it looked like I was a mannequin on a stand. I only scared one person really well, but he freaked out enough to make the whole night worth it.
DO-RO'IK VONG PRATTE!
haphazardnuke

Post by haphazardnuke »

Heh, that reminds me of what I did a few years back.
I painted a big cardboard box to look like a coffin, then dressed up as Dracula.
A small crack in the 'lid' meant I could watch everyone approach our door.
I had great fun all night suprising people. I scared one little girl to where she didn't want to come to the door, which made me sad. I got out of the coffin and took the fangs out to apologise, but her mom thought it was great!
PizzaSHARK wrote:It's fun trying to quietly assassinate your kids and family members
Last_Jedi_Standing

Post by Last_Jedi_Standing »

haphazardnuke wrote:I had great fun all night suprising people. I scared one little girl to where she didn't want to come to the door, which made me sad. I got out of the coffin and took the fangs out to apologise, but her mom thought it was great!
Yeah. Unfortunately there are a lot more really little kids than teenagers on my street, which makes Halloween a bit less exciting. Several times I had to take off my helmet to reassure some five-year-old that there was actually a person in there and I wasn't going to eat them up. The guy I scared was a parent.
DO-RO'IK VONG PRATTE!