How to get noticed by girl, serious.

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Ribky

Re: How to get noticed by girl, serious.

Post by Ribky »

Yeah... if the good dickings are what you're doing to get noticed... well... I think that might be rape.
The spice must flow...

[03:28] <Detritus_> Weird, I'm still logged in her
LaserSushi

Post by LaserSushi »

Ribky wrote:Yeah... if the good dickings are what you're doing to get noticed... well... I think that might be rape.
Not exactly what I intended to imply. I tend to make flings into relationships somehow.
Panda

Post by Panda »

Xekrom337 wrote:I just show them my awesome dance moves. Works 9 times out of 10. :D
+1 The sexiest things girls like are musical talent (which kinda includes dancing) and cooking ability.
Good thing im a really good cook cause im a reallllllyyyy bad dancer.... and singer.... and musician.
Never say no to Panda.
magikeh

Post by magikeh »

Panda wrote: Good thing im a really good cook cause im a reallllllyyyy bad dancer.... and singer.... and musician.
Ha! Same here, hand me a spatula and i am the king of the kitchen, hand me an instrument and i will use it as a hammer (Atleast thats what it generally sounds like) :D
Magical Shit
Show
Syruse|Work: i like magic shit
MagikEh: ...
MagikEh: >.>
MagikEh: <.<
»» MagikEh walks to the bathroom
Syruse|Work: hahaaaaaaaaa
Syruse|Work: wait
MagikEh: xD
Syruse|Work: fuck
Syruse|Work: NO
Syruse|Work: DONT
Herr Derp

Post by Herr Derp »

Does anyone else find it ironic that a panda is teaching us how to get girls? If his own race is too lazy too have sex, how can we trust this commie?
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

Herr Derp wrote:-snip-
For your sake, this had better been a VERY poorly constructed joke.
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

Making that sort of joke in the first place, poorly constructed or not, goes against the rules of this forum.
Better is the enemy of Good
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Herr Derp wrote:Does anyone else find it ironic that a panda is teaching us how to get girls? If his own race is too lazy too have sex, how can we trust this commie?
Dude...I have nothing I can possibly say to this level of bigotry other than "good bye".
Panda

Post by Panda »

FlowerChild wrote:
Herr Derp wrote:Does anyone else find it ironic that a panda is teaching us how to get girls? If his own race is too lazy too have sex, how can we trust this commie?
Dude...I have nothing I can possibly say to this level of bigotry other than "good bye".
That's was special.... I wonder if he knew it was a women's advice I was giving.... :D anyways thank you very much for reading my topic mr. Troll guy. Bye bye
Never say no to Panda.
Gargantuan_Penguin

Post by Gargantuan_Penguin »

I can attest to the unavailable thing being strangely attractive to women. Since I have moved out of my parents house I have had absolutely no time to pursue a relationship, and I have had three different girls ask me out, and several more who were interested...

Also, HI! I'm back :)
And HOW!
ignika42

Post by ignika42 »

Interesting.

It's unfortunate that there isn't something similar for attracting guys.

/foreveralone
A madman sat in his empire of dust and ashes. Little knowing of the glory he would achieve. Far away, the idiots and fools dreamt of a shining new future. A future now doomed to never happen.
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

There kind of is. A girl who shares interests with a guy will go up three or four points on his scale. If you're a guy trying to attract guys, it still sort of applies but I've only done so accidentally myself so don't take my word for it without corroboration.
Xekrom337

Post by Xekrom337 »

ignika42 wrote:It's unfortunate that there isn't something similar for attracting guys.
Eh, there's no universal formula for everything. If there was, my friends wouldn't be in heated debates about which girls are hot and not, and which of them that girl over there is trying to pick up, etc......

No. Universal. Formula. Ever.
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

Xekrom337 wrote:No. Universal. Formula. Ever.
All Universal statements are incorrect, including this one.
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.
Poppycocks

Post by Poppycocks »

TheAnarchitect wrote:
Xekrom337 wrote:No. Universal. Formula. Ever.
All Universal statements are incorrect, including this one.
Including your one then?
Dreambolt

Post by Dreambolt »

Guess I'll keep practicing my singing, cook, and hang out with my female friends more. Then see where that takes me. :)
Donzaffi

Post by Donzaffi »

Panda wrote:
Xekrom337 wrote:I just show them my awesome dance moves. Works 9 times out of 10. :D
+1 The sexiest things girls like are musical talent (which kinda includes dancing) and cooking ability.
Good thing im a really good cook cause im a reallllllyyyy bad dancer.... and singer.... and musician.
You forgot arts. (okay music is art), but I mean painting, photos and such things ;)
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative

HIgh Res Texturepack ............43% done
LaserSushi

Post by LaserSushi »

Panda wrote:
Does playing the lute count? I play the lute.
Itamarcu

Post by Itamarcu »

Also, Origami. It's nice to give it to people, and doesn't take a lot of time at all.
You know what you should read? Worm. Here you go: https://parahumans.wordpress.com/catego ... tion/1-01/
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

Origami or any other niche skill that can be easily demonstrated in a social gathering is a good icebreaker. It's up to you once you have their attention though.
gftweek

Post by gftweek »

Itamarcu wrote:Also, Origami. It's nice to give it to people, and doesn't take a lot of time at all.
I made my wife an Origami Godzilla for valentines day, she loves it! However it did take me 2 hours, it was the most complicated origami I've ever seen and the instructions were in japanese (only some of which I could read).

Edit: Also Origami Roses go down a treat, especially if sprayed with aftershave.
Rianaru

Post by Rianaru »

ignika42 wrote:Interesting.

It's unfortunate that there isn't something similar for attracting guys.

/foreveralone
I'm just imagining a scene where a woman basically says 'looking for relationship/sex'
It would basically be back in grade school when a teacher would offer a piece of candy to the person who could answer the question correctly.

'OOH! ME! PICK ME! OVER HERE!!!!'

heheh...exaggerated of course, but it still amuses me :)
FlowerChild wrote: -----

A short while later:

FlowerChild: What is this pussy shit?
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

The problem with that method is that you'd mostly be attracting the exact sort you wouldn't be interested in for a relationship. Many of the guys you would be interested in would not go for that approach.
ignika42

Post by ignika42 »

DaveYanakov wrote:The problem with that method is that you'd mostly be attracting the exact sort you wouldn't be interested in for a relationship. Many of the guys you would be interested in would not go for that approach.
This, and my being a guy trying to attract a guy makes it rather difficult for me to be a woman offering sex, at least without surgery.
A madman sat in his empire of dust and ashes. Little knowing of the glory he would achieve. Far away, the idiots and fools dreamt of a shining new future. A future now doomed to never happen.
Xekrom337

Post by Xekrom337 »

gftweek wrote:
Itamarcu wrote:Also, Origami. It's nice to give it to people, and doesn't take a lot of time at all.
I made my wife an Origami Godzilla for valentines day, she loves it! However it did take me 2 hours, it was the most complicated origami I've ever seen and the instructions were in japanese (only some of which I could read).

Edit: Also Origami Roses go down a treat, especially if sprayed with aftershave.
I made an origami bouquet once; didn't really catch the girls attention...

Also, Sunglasses look cool. If they can't see your eyes, there is an air of mystery of sorts... :D
[No pun intended. Laugh anyway.]