I'll shut up, now...

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
redrew89

I'll shut up, now...

Post by redrew89 »

In recent weeks, it has become more and more common for me to open my fat, stupid mouth, and immediately find my own foot inside. I could waste keystrokes making excuses, and blaming it on life issues, finances, mental problems, etc. However, that's gotten pretty old, based on what I see and feel from the people around me. So, in response, I'm just going to retreat into hiding, and refrain from further making a fool of myself.

This community has been far better to me than I have deserved, at times, and I appreciate the efforts people have gone to to make me feel welcome. In return I've been vindictive, selfish, and just plain ig'nant. Consider this a final apology, and an assurance that I won't be causing any more headaches.
Corzan

Re: I'll shut up, now...

Post by Corzan »

Well, I for one hope you won't be gone for good. I liked your LP series, and always thought you contributed well to the community, if sometimes a bit off-track. Hope you won't be gone for an indefinite amount of time.

I hope this isn't considered a necro.
Claim to fame: HCS before HCS was ever a thing
redrew89

Re: I'll shut up, now...

Post by redrew89 »

Considering how I've been steadily lurking, I'll revise myself: I'm not leaving, just scaling back on how much I post. Basically, I've come to realize that what I say is becoming an issue. Hence, I'll be saying much less.
FlowerChild wrote:Happiness is a warm and moist tentacle.
FlowerChild wrote:I just want to be loved.
Havok wrote: I'm so fucking psyched I could punch a kitten into the troposphere