BTW Let's Play Mediatecraft 1.46 Episode 2

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
saucyjohn

BTW Let's Play Mediatecraft 1.46 Episode 2

Post by saucyjohn »

Just uploaded my first episode of my Better Than Wolves Let's Play Mediatecraft Series Please remember I am a beginner and would really appreciate feedback on this venture. Thanks alot!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtX_5qpG ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by saucyjohn on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaveYanakov

Re: BTW Let's Play Mediatecraft

Post by DaveYanakov »

It looks like an interesting series although the off topic forum may be a better place for it since it seems to focus on Mediate more than BTW.

For future reference
Spoiler
Show
You can embed videos by using youtube]video code[/youtube]. Not the entire url, just the code. In the case of this video it is qtX_5qpGmoE
Better is the enemy of Good
saucyjohn

Post by saucyjohn »

Thank you so much I didnt realize that!! Will do that next time.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Yeah, the BTW discussion area is for *just* BTW...not add ons.

Will move this to off-topic.
saucyjohn

Re: BTW Let's Play Mediatecraft 1.46 Episode 2

Post by saucyjohn »

Episode 2 is up with the newest version of Mediatecraft. Enjoy and feel free to comment on what you like or what could be better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tgbFgAqbcU
Itamarcu

Post by Itamarcu »

Nice Let's-play :)

And the shader mod. Wow. Your computer must be epic.
You know what you should read? Worm. Here you go: https://parahumans.wordpress.com/catego ... tion/1-01/
saucyjohn

Post by saucyjohn »

Thanks man. I am really enjoying making them and if it helps people out then that's even better. I am really just starting to scratch the surface, if barely at all, of Better than Wolves so I am looking forward to learning.

And yeah I love the shader so much. Its a bummer I will miss out on some features in BTW because I havent figured out how to use the shaders without Optifine. :(

I dont know if my computer is all that much but it is an i7 920 2.6ghz and a 560ti GTX. I only get around 28-30 fps but its great for me. I bought it in ealry 2010 I think so its a few years old but it does the job.

Have you tried Mediatecraft yet??

Edit: I just noticed you are from Israel. What part? I lived in Eilat for four months and saw most of Israel. I Love Israel. I have really good friends there in Eilat.
Itamarcu

Post by Itamarcu »

saucyjohn wrote: Have you tried Mediatecraft yet??
Yup, I've been playing with it for quite a while :)
Edit: I just noticed you are from Israel. What part? I lived in Eilat for four months and saw most of Israel. I Love Israel. I have really good friends there in Eilat.

I live in Tel-Aviv, it's a great city :)
You know what you should read? Worm. Here you go: https://parahumans.wordpress.com/catego ... tion/1-01/
saucyjohn

Post by saucyjohn »

So whats your experience been with the mod? What do you like about? I just want to do research so that I can provide a comprehensive Let's Play experience. Do you think Mediatecraft makes Better than Wolves better? If you have some time and can give me some input that would be great. thanks!!