mill stone question on change in order

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
simanick

mill stone question on change in order

Post by simanick »

it seams to me that the mill stone was changed from a que system to a priority system at some point of late. if has not i would like to know as i clearly screwed my install with 4.16. did not see any know of this anywhere so thought i would ask if i was alone in see this.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: mill stone question on change in order

Post by FlowerChild »

simanick wrote:it seams to me that the mill stone was changed from a que system to a priority system at some point of late. if has not i would like to know as i clearly screwed my install with 4.16. did not see any know of this anywhere so thought i would ask if i was alone in see this.
Yup, it changed. I refactored it to use the bulk-crafting system of both the Cauldron and Crucible in a recent release to facilitate the easy addition of recipes.

Is it causing a problem with a build or are you just checking?
simanick

Post by simanick »

mostly just confused the hell out of me, nothing broken, just unsure if i fucked up my install.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Cool cool. Yeah, it was intentional. Just makes things way easier to organize internally, and also makes it easier for add-on authors to put in their own recipes.
simanick

Post by simanick »

cool i feel less stupid now, but just trying rereading my first post and i am sorry for how unreadable it is.