Villagecraft 4.12 BTW Server

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
merrell217

Villagecraft 4.12 BTW Server

Post by merrell217 »

Hey! This is a new, non whitelisted server that I just made! This is based off of real life. The things you do on the server, the punishments/praise you will get like in real life.
RULES:

- Again, this is like life, so you CAN grief, but it is HIGHLY discouraged, and you will spend some time in jail.
- Same goes for stealing: you wont get banned, but you will spend some time in jail.
- If you want a good rep, I encourage you to be friendly / make good trades.

Thats pretty much it! Here is the IP:

Yoinks! -Flower

Hope to see you there!
Charzy

Re: Villagecraft 4.12 BTW Server

Post by Charzy »

So, it's like real life, except the police can fly and have magical powers of teleporting criminals to jail?
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

Real life punishment, now without the pesky due process to get in the way of the fun!

Good times =)
Better is the enemy of Good
Larmantine

Post by Larmantine »

Charzy wrote:So, it's like real life, except the police can fly and have magical powers of teleporting criminals to jail?
Oh come on, is it really necessary to criticize everything that other people do? Give the guy a break, in MC there are no police cars or police departments whatsoever.
weldaSB wrote:Edit: grammer
elustran

Post by elustran »

DaveYanakov wrote:Real life punishment, now without the pesky due process to get in the way of the fun!

Good times =)
I'm mostly imagining this guy:
Spoiler
Show
yoomommaa

Post by yoomommaa »

Well the server is down.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Can you take a look at the MCF posts from this guy?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/253 ... ry18083564

There appears to be some funkiness with your server, and I'd much rather it not cause me additional tech-support headaches.
jecowa

Post by jecowa »

This server is down lots of times and when it's not, it says "FML required" and refuses users access to the server.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

jecowa wrote:This server is down lots of times and when it's not, it says "FML required" and refuses users access to the server.
How are you installing it and do you have any other mods installed? Are you trying to use a bukkit server?
jecowa

Post by jecowa »

walker_boh_65 wrote:
jecowa wrote:This server is down lots of times and when it's not, it says "FML required" and refuses users access to the server.
How are you installing it and do you have any other mods installed? Are you trying to use a bukkit server?
You realize I'm not the OP, right? The server I'm trying to use is the one the OP posted.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

jecowa wrote:
walker_boh_65 wrote:
You realize I'm not the OP, right? The server I'm trying to use is the one the OP posted.
Right. . .not completely sure how I miss that. Carry on with your day. I'm just being dumb.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Well, the server operator sounds like he's living in constant violation of rule #1, and he apparently doesn't know how to setup a server either, so I'm locking this down, removing the IP, and giving him the boot to minimize the support hassles this will inevitably cause me.