[4.14] Ruali's Friendly BTW Server - Shutting Down

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
aeper

Re: Ruali's Friendly BTW Server

Post by aeper »

Ill take a photo of my base soon, Also are we updating to the newest version soon?
Ziliya

Re: Ruali's Friendly BTW Server

Post by Ziliya »

I'd love to join your server.

IGN: Ziliya
razar51

Re: [4.10] Ruali's Friendly BTW Server

Post by razar51 »

I would be interested in joining as well if a spot opens up

IGN: razar51
aeper

Post by aeper »

White is it possible to white-list my friend?

His IGN is abulak1
Pucc

Post by Pucc »

Played on another BTW server but it died since the admin refused to add more people, if spots become free here I too would like to be whitelisted if you'll have me.

IGN: _Pucc_
whitechaos35

Re: [4.11] Ruali's Friendly BTW Server

Post by whitechaos35 »

The server is now running 4.11.

Also, I'm still aware of the requests to be white-listed, but during peak hours as many as 10 users are logged on. The majority of the time though, only 1 to 4 players are on. I'd like for that number to be a little higher, but if I add people to the white-list, the peak hours will become unstable, which is an environment that I don't want to force upon players. So, until the numbers during peak hours falls back down, the white-list will remain as it is.
dragoniil

Post by dragoniil »

wow i would like to be whitelisted
IGN: sero43

"yes i'm back ;)"
whitechaos35

Post by whitechaos35 »

dragoniil wrote:wow i would like to be whitelisted

"yes i'm back ;)"
Did you mean to say that your IGN is serjo43? You have already requested to be white-listed, and have also been banned from the forums, so you will definitely not be added.
Ethazeriel

Post by Ethazeriel »

dragoniil wrote:wow i would like to be whitelisted

"yes i'm back ;)"

hey serjo, I think you misspelled your IGN. Seriously dude, you just don't get it. If you have been banned, there is a reason for that. creating multiple accounts is not allowed, especially for the purpose of spamming server threads with your IGN. Rule #1, bro.
dragoniil

Post by dragoniil »

ban was for rule 2 and i dont spam i just want to play on servers but i dont see what is wrong if i get ban on forum i will get ban on server too becouse all dont know why i was banned
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

dragoniil wrote:ban was for rule 2 and i dont spam i just want to play on servers but i dont see what is wrong if i get ban on forum i will get ban on server too becouse all dont know why i was banned
I honest cannot remember why you were banned the first time, but as for all the times afterward, it has been because you come here with a new account just to post on another thread get onto a server. You obviously just aren't getting it.
dragoniil

Post by dragoniil »

i need accont just to apply for whitelist that why all think i spam nd ban me first time i was banned on username becouse i haven't read the rules then i was banned for creating a new accont ... but first ban was on username :|

now i know all the rules

please stop ban me ... i dont do anyting bad ... i just want to see what is new on forums and for servers ...
simanick

Post by simanick »

dragoniil wrote:i need accont just to apply for whitelist that why all think i spam nd ban me first time i was banned on username becouse i haven't read the rules then i was banned for creating a new accont ... but first ban was on username :|

now i know all the rules

please stop ban me ... i dont do anyting bad ... i just want to see what is new on forums and for servers ...

this is why you where ban
serjo43 wrote:u olso need to fix signs that sometimes dont show the text on SMP and mob spawners look sometimes like a pig spawner :)
A) bug reports go in bug reports.
B) dont be demanding of FC it will not turn out well
C) this was exactly not the place to complain about a vanilla bug, as it was all about new features in BTW

i have no clue how long your first ban was for but i bet waiting it out would have been better then this spiraling path you are going down now.
dragoniil

Post by dragoniil »

i know .. im new on forums i havent read the ryles when i post it ... now i know them i will dont do that again

and first ban was on username but forever ... and 2nd ban was for creating a new accont ....
wilkin823

Post by wilkin823 »

im not sure if you are still requesting white list things but if you are not just reply and ill remove this post if you like. ill just stat some basic stuff since i didn't see what to post for white list (either its cause I'm very tired from school or my sight is getting worse then it is) but either way here it is

what i know about this mod: almost nothing but thats what learning, wiki's the forum, and other player are for.
Have i ever been banned: yes back in 1.7.3 what i was less mature.
IGN: wilkin823

well i hope this is everything thanks for your time and have a nice day/night.
If Pinocchio said "my nose will grow" what would happen? need help check the spoilerV
Spoiler
Show
if his nose grew he would be telling the truth so his nose wouldn't grow. But if it doesn't grow then he is lieing then it would grow. then world goes BOOM
whitechaos35

Post by whitechaos35 »

Please post in here if you are opposed to HCB mode being enabled on the server so I can get a headcount. I will read and take your responses into account, but I am currently leaning towards turning it on. I will wait until tomorrow (currently 11:26 PM CST) to make a decision on whether or not to enable HCB mode.
Lars

Post by Lars »

Where is the server located? Because I already added the server ip to my minecraft client. Every time I login to play on my own server I can see playercount on this one. During times that I play, I only see like a maximum of 4 people online. Maybe most people on the server live in the US, or some other place that is on the other side of the planet for me? ;) I personally wouldn't object to logging off at peak hours, if I can play during low hours.
Imightbereal

Post by Imightbereal »

I am currently opposed to the enabling of HCB, so i guess i am the first
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
whitechaos35

Post by whitechaos35 »

It doesn't matter where the server is located, but it is in the US (several references have been made to CST), because that doesn't dictate where the players come from.
Aradanwen II

Post by Aradanwen II »

whitechaos35 wrote:Please post in here if you are opposed to HCB mode being enabled on the server so I can get a headcount. I will read and take your responses into account, but I am currently leaning towards turning it on. I will wait until tomorrow (currently 11:26 PM CST) to make a decision on whether or not to enable HCB mode.

im absolutly postive for adding HCB to the server, sorry if my response is late...
Steve learns the same way he learns everything else: via maddeningly painful bursts of possibly psychic, definitely psychotic inspiration.
Marasambala

Post by Marasambala »

If you go HCB, I would love to join.

IGN Marasambala
Sometimes I think everyone else is smarter than me, then I realize everyone else is smarter then me.
whitechaos35

Post by whitechaos35 »

HCB mode is now enabled.

Peak hours have reduced enough that I will add more players to the white-list tomorrow.
whitechaos35

Post by whitechaos35 »

Added highflyer88, Celita, taranreid, Minecraft4455, and noodlestein to the white-list.
yoomommaa

Post by yoomommaa »

I am searching for a good,friendly,nice and not admin abusing server for a really really reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time now :(

Can I please have a chance to play on your server since all the other servers seem to have an issue with spending their time whitelisting me :(

-YooMommaa
Gawonni

Post by Gawonni »

May I join your server?

IGN: ijamieson

I'm really excited to play BTW in SMP :)