[4.30] Jade Dragon Realm --Closed

This is the place for SMP server threads, and for general server discussion.
jadedcat

Re: Jade Dragon Realm (Anarchy) Server upgrade in progress

Post by jadedcat »

Its up, sort of, I need to re mod the jar file, right now there is no btw

SO DO NOT LOG IN JUST YET
FlowerChild wrote:
-Fixed fucking annoying door-banging ...... BANG! BANG! BANG!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! GET OUT OF FUCKING MY HEAD! HIRE A FUCKING GAME DESIGNER! Fuck.
CycloneSP

Post by CycloneSP »

hayaku! hayaku! (if eriottosan reads this, plz correct me if I'm spelling it wrong)

I have but 15 minutes before I must go to work and can no longer get on till tomorrow.

EDIT: NoooooooOOooOOooOOOoooo!!!! and just as victory was within my grasp! But alas, my time has expired, so I must retire, and go to work at last. T_T
"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" - Hiei

"Snow is not fire, so it can still rain." -Kaitocain
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

CycloneSP wrote:hayaku! hayaku! (if eriottosan reads this, plz correct me if I'm spelling it wrong)

I have but 15 minutes before I must go to work and can no longer get on till tomorrow.

EDIT: NoooooooOOooOOooOOOoooo!!!! and just as victory was within my grasp! But alas, my time has expired, so I must retire, and go to work at last. T_T
sorry but I want to make sure we don't all lose our mod items. If its localised to just my chunk its ok. But I really don't want everyone losing all their mod stuff just cause the tech guys ignored the modded jar.
FlowerChild wrote:
-Fixed fucking annoying door-banging ...... BANG! BANG! BANG!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! GET OUT OF FUCKING MY HEAD! HIRE A FUCKING GAME DESIGNER! Fuck.
StarsintheSky

Post by StarsintheSky »

I'm interested in getting into the anarchy scene and this looks like a good place.

IGN: Beschaulichkeit

I will not use move hacks, fly hacks, or x-ray hacks or mods in any way, shape, or form. I aim to be as respectful and good-natured a player as I am able *ahem* and as anarchy will allow.

Thanks for your consideration!

Edit: clarification of intentions.
IGN: Beschaulichkeit
jadedcat

Re: Jade Dragon Realm (Anarchy) Server upgrade done BTW 4.0.

Post by jadedcat »

Server is back online.
FlowerChild wrote:
BlairForceOne

Post by BlairForceOne »

Hey there thanks for making this server, I would love to join. My friend Coldrocker already is playing on it.

IGN: BlairForceOne

I accept the server rules about no xray and fly hacking etc.

Thankyou for taking the time to read my application, I hope to see you ingame soon.
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

Hey Jade,
I would have asked you this on the server, but can you whitelist a friend of mine? Goes by the name of: charlespeterf
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
Mason11987

Post by Mason11987 »

Saw in the dev diary that fc is going to implement a server-side option to make ender chests less broken. Will you be enabling that option because I think it would solve a lot of the problems with them.
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

quite probably. All the new options look great for an anarchy server so at the very least we will be trying them out. I make no promises till its released. However so far I have liked all the ideas.
FlowerChild wrote:
risingphoenix

Post by risingphoenix »

Hail and well met! I have an interest in playing on the server if there is still room. I accept all tremsof participation. IGN: risingphoenix86
IowaGuy wrote: Because if one is going to build a cow farm it should be a glorious automated symphony of cows doing the saw mill boogey.
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

All first party requests have been added.

I do not accept third party requests. In other words if a friend, relative, second cousin's mother's sister's friend wants to play, have them make an account here and ask.
FlowerChild wrote:
Rianaru

Post by Rianaru »

CycloneSP wrote:hayaku! hayaku! (if eriottosan reads this, plz correct me if I'm spelling it wrong)
You forgot to use japanese characters :P
But I'm pretty sure it's spelt correctly.
FlowerChild wrote: -----

A short while later:

FlowerChild: What is this pussy shit?
Detritus

Post by Detritus »

jadedcat wrote: I do not accept third party requests. In other words if a friend, relative, second cousin's mother's sister's friend wants to play, have them make an account here and ask.
Okay, will do. Thanks for being awesome Jade.
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
MattThePadawan

Post by MattThePadawan »

Can i please join?

IGN: MattThePadawan
Serjo

Post by Serjo »

IGN: serjo43

Cool !
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

Serjo wrote:IGN: serjo43

Cool !
I personally will not whitelist a person who has been banned from the BTW forums, and circumvented said ban by creating a new account. So my answer is no.
FlowerChild wrote:
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

jadedcat wrote: I personally will not whitelist a person who has been banned from the BTW forums, and circumvented said ban by creating a new account. So my answer is no.
Did he? Allow me to correct that then.
Mason11987

Post by Mason11987 »

So while I've had the last 3 or so hours on the server to myself, I've completed the first phase of my mob trap, gotten 50 levels from it, and gotten two scrolls to use on my new infernal enchanter. Also I made my first ever batch of Kibble!

Gotta get on the server guys before I start setting off mass tnt quarries whenever I see a sign of a base :D.
SterlingRed

Post by SterlingRed »

FlowerChild wrote:
jadedcat wrote: I personally will not whitelist a person who has been banned from the BTW forums, and circumvented said ban by creating a new account. So my answer is no.
Yeah morvelaira pointed it out in my server topic. Credit her for your satisfying ban.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

SterlingRed wrote: Yeah morvelaira pointed it out in my server topic. Credit her for your satisfying ban.
I don't follow the server topics too closely (honestly, I feel sorry for the server ops with the current IGN spam they're getting), so feel free to let me know elsewhere if this happens again.
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

FlowerChild wrote:

Yes and he just pm'd me as serjo44 .... whining about having been banned again. Which apparently to him just means "make another account" .
FlowerChild wrote:
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

jadedcat wrote: Yes and he just pm'd me as serjo44 .... whining about having been banned again. Which apparently to him just means "make another account" .
Don't sweat it. I've enabled the defense grid :)
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

FlowerChild wrote:
jadedcat wrote: Yes and he just pm'd me as serjo44 .... whining about having been banned again. Which apparently to him just means "make another account" .
Don't sweat it. I've enabled the defense grid :)

ROFL .. why do I now have a picture of ghasts chasing him....
FlowerChild wrote:
jadedcat

Post by jadedcat »

SterlingRed wrote:
FlowerChild wrote:
Yeah morvelaira pointed it out in my server topic. Credit her for your satisfying ban.
I credit your thread for knowing he was banned.
FlowerChild wrote:
MattThePadawan

Post by MattThePadawan »

Can i please join? IGN: MattThePadawan

This time i read the OP.

I accept the no hacking rule. I'm not a greifer anyway so no need to worry about that :)