Making a add-on for smokable hemp

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
duartemad

Making a add-on for smokable hemp

Post by duartemad »

First and foremost before I explain the creation of this topic I want to clear somethings:
I know flowerchild does not want to make hemp smokable and I know the reasons for that.
I don't have no experience with coding and java programing and stuff, I don't know how do people make mods I just play with them that is why I am requesting this.
This is a request for someone with the knowledge and the will to make a BTW add-on on this matter.

Since I installed BTW I always wanted hemp to be smokable just for the "lols" and adding to the fun of the game, but after I saw how many people requesting this to FC and to see he did not supported that idea I quit thinking about it.
Now that I see we have numerous addons for BTW I would like to request to someone with the will to create an addon for smokable hemp. I see this possible to do because of kaos deco mod when it introduced mead drinking and the effects when you drank it.
If someone would want to do this possible I would be a very happy person :)

PS:I dont know if this is the correct sub-forum to discuss this so change it if you think it is more appropriate.
FlowerChild wrote:
Ph1il93 wrote:and it seems 1.4.6 is comming.
Excuse me for a moment while I say:

Fuck.
Rianaru

Re: Making a add-on for smokable hemp

Post by Rianaru »

Oh dear...
FlowerChild wrote: -----

A short while later:

FlowerChild: What is this pussy shit?
Donzaffi

Post by Donzaffi »

If you no the reason for it, why you ask ?
If someone make a mod I doubt you can discuss it here.

So simple if such a thing exist it can be seen that this "mod" encourage drug abuse and the owner of the board get in trouble.

Oh and Goodbye
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative

HIgh Res Texturepack ............43% done
FurkeyRefills

Post by FurkeyRefills »

You see, this topic arises on the forum at least once a month, and it eventually gets resolved with someone being temporarily banned.
There are thousands of uses for the Hemp plant, and seeing this one singled out among the other considerably more useful ones saddens me.
FlowerChild wrote:I've made another decision... Fuck being a plug-in.
duartemad

Post by duartemad »

Donzaffi wrote:So simple if such a thing exist it can be seen that this "mod" encourage drug abuse and the owner of the board get in trouble.
Well I did not think about this problem, so that could be a reason why nobody ever did a mod like that, If it could bring such troubles I guess nobody would be interested on doing it, plus the problems that such add-on would bring to FC makes it not worth it.
FlowerChild wrote:

Fuck.
duartemad

Post by duartemad »

FurkeyRefills wrote:You see, this topic arises on the forum at least once a month, and it eventually gets resolved with someone being temporarily banned.
There are thousands of uses for the Hemp plant, and seeing this one singled out among the other considerably more useful ones saddens me.
I know the uses for hemp, and its consuption is something I have nothing against it, if it does mean a temp ban for me, well I deserve it I guess.
Still I am just proposing to add a use for it that brings nothing to BTW tech tree, just something that I would like for my gameplay experience.
FlowerChild wrote:

Fuck.
FurkeyRefills

Post by FurkeyRefills »

duartemad wrote:
FurkeyRefills wrote:You see, this topic arises on the forum at least once a month, and it eventually gets resolved with someone being temporarily banned.
I know the uses for hemp, and its consuption is something I have nothing against it, if it does mean a temp ban for me, well I deserve it I guess.
Still I am just proposing to add a use for it that brings nothing to BTW tech tree, just something that I would like for my gameplay experience.
That's all well and good, but I really doubt it would be seen as a good thing by the modding community, and the last thing this mod needs is more bad publicity.
FlowerChild wrote:I've made another decision... Fuck being a plug-in.
duartemad

Post by duartemad »

FurkeyRefills wrote:
duartemad wrote:
FurkeyRefills wrote:That's all well and good, but I really doubt it would be seen as a good thing by the modding community, and the last thing this mod needs is more bad publicity.
True, good point. Now I know why no one did an add-on like this.
FlowerChild wrote:

Fuck.
Panda

Post by Panda »

duartemad wrote:First and foremost before I explain the creation of this topic I want to clear somethings:
I know flowerchild does not want to make hemp smokable and I know the reasons for that.
I don't have no experience with coding and java programing and stuff, I don't know how do people make mods I just play with them that is why I am requesting this.
This is a request for someone with the knowledge and the will to make a BTW add-on on this matter.

Since I installed BTW I always wanted hemp to be smokable just for the "lols" and adding to the fun of the game, but after I saw how many people requesting this to FC and to see he did not supported that idea I quit thinking about it.
Now that I see we have numerous addons for BTW I would like to request to someone with the will to create an addon for smokable hemp. I see this possible to do because of kaos deco mod when it introduced mead drinking and the effects when you drank it.
If someone would want to do this possible I would be a very happy person :)

PS:I dont know if this is the correct sub-forum to discuss this so change it if you think it is more appropriate.
This is why for the longest time I had it textured as a stem...
-1 minecraft community...
Never say no to Panda.
Larmantine

Post by Larmantine »

You do realise that nobody will use much this kind of feature, becouse nobody really likes walking under the "dizzy" effect in MC.
weldaSB wrote:Edit: grammer
duartemad

Post by duartemad »

Larmantine wrote:You do realise that nobody will use much this kind of feature, becouse nobody really likes walking under the "dizzy" effect in MC.
I dont mind, besides you dont need to walk or do anything when you have the dizziness effect.
FlowerChild wrote:

Fuck.
Larmantine

Post by Larmantine »

duartemad wrote:
Larmantine wrote:You do realise that nobody will use much this kind of feature, becouse nobody really likes walking under the "dizzy" effect in MC.
I dont mind, besides you dont need to walk or do anything when you have the dizziness effect.
And you just like standing still for a minute or two while the screen just flounders around? I just can't see the point of this.
weldaSB wrote:Edit: grammer
Awfulcopter

Post by Awfulcopter »

Just plan a whole bunch of awesome structures, tell a bunch of people how great they will be, and then never build them.

Congratulations, you have successfully added the effects of hemp smoking to your minecraft world.
duartemad

Post by duartemad »

Awfulcopter wrote:Just plan a whole bunch of awesome structures, tell a bunch of people how great they will be, and then never build them.

Congratulations, you have successfully added the effects of hemp smoking to your minecraft world.
No comments
FlowerChild wrote:

Fuck.
Battosay

Post by Battosay »

Two things :
1) You don't need a mod.
- FOV = Quake Pro.
- Get drunk.
- Enjoy.
- Puke ?

2) Bye bye.