Phase 5?

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Sarudak
Site Admin

Re: Phase 5?

Post by Sarudak »

FlowerChild wrote: True...but I will say plainly now that Salt ISN'T related to this release :)
Come on man... You know how long we've all been looking forward to those octochickens! :(
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Sarudak wrote:Sure sure... You also never said we wouldn't be getting octochickens this release... ;)
quadchickens*
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Sarudak
Site Admin

Post by Sarudak »

Stormweaver wrote: quadchickens*
Why you wanna nerf all the new features? Don't be such a jerk...
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Sarudak wrote: Why you wanna nerf all the new features? Don't be such a jerk...
Ok, that was funny on so many levels :)
MoRmEnGiL

Post by MoRmEnGiL »

I knew grabbing some popcorn was a good idea :P

OT, man, why do my strongholds have to be in so awkward places. -_-
War..
War never changes.

Remember what the dormouse said
DaveYanakov

Post by DaveYanakov »

I have actually burned down my windmill and started generating seeds again because all my strongholds kept showing up in the middle of oceans, completely flooded. Finally found one where the first two were on dry land so I have yet another new hemp farm planted. Looking forward to getting back up to steel for this.
Better is the enemy of Good
8bitBob

Post by 8bitBob »

FlowerChild wrote:
Sarudak wrote:Hey that's cool too man. Glad you're having fun. I'll ratchet down my expectations for the next release a few notches then... (lol... notches... all of FCs releases should be measured in how many notches worth of awesomeness they provide with vanilla being of course one notch)
Well, don't get me wrong: the next release does provide a lot of new content, but more in terms of incentivizing existing systems rather than resulting in brand new system all on their own.

In other words, I think it will add a significant amount of gameplay to the mod, but initially, the impact of it may not be immediately apparent.
FlowerChild wrote:
Sarudak wrote: Why you wanna nerf all the new features? Don't be such a jerk...
Ok, that was funny on so many levels :)
Hmm, tinfoil hat time...

This makes me think that several features are getting the Soul Urn treatment, making their automation pretty much required simply due to annoyance factor of creating them by hand.

Argh, this is going to bug me for a while, now.
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

8bitBob wrote: Hmm, tinfoil hat time...

This makes me think that several features are getting the Soul Urn treatment, making their automation pretty much required simply due to annoyance factor of creating them by hand.

Argh, this is going to bug me for a while, now.
Completely forget the second set that you quoted. That was referencing and earlier joke. No connection to reality there.
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
8bitBob

Post by 8bitBob »

morvelaira wrote:Completely forget the second set that you quoted. That was referencing and earlier joke. No connection to reality there.
Haha, I figured it most likely would be, but the conspiracy theorist in read way too into 'Funny on so many levels.' Which reinforced my belief that FC plans to make manually creating things a huge hassle.
ivyn

Post by ivyn »

So what I'm getting from this topic is that Flowerchild gives us hints to the next update, then sucks out our soul while we're preoccupied discuss these hints. Well played Flowerchild, well played...