Flying Turtle Thread

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
HavokSCOUT

Flying Turtle Thread

Post by HavokSCOUT »

Are flying turtles allowed to view the "elite" thread but not post on it, or is it like the lost ark in that our eyes will be burned out of our skulls if we so much as think about looking on the thread?
Spoiler
Show
Brony, and proud of it
CheGiuAn wrote:ppl should have faith, not religion....
Katalliaan wrote:It's a tech shrub, more like
MagikEh wrote: D: THE SEEKRET OF SYRUPEY BEAVER NIPPLES HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!! ABORT~!~!
Fracture

Re: Flying Turtle Thread

Post by Fracture »

HavokSCOUT wrote:Are flying turtles allowed to view the "elite" thread but not post on it, or is it like the lost ark in that our eyes will be burned out of our skulls if we so much as think about looking on the thread?
Flying Turtles are the Elite. And if it does burn your eyes from your skull, it msut only happened to the weak-minded regular members, as I often peruse it for interesting conversation. Most of the turtles seem to be more active on the general forum though, so I guess I'm not missing much.
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
Danyo

Post by Danyo »

Fracture wrote: Flying Turtles are the Elite. And if it does burn your eyes from your skull, it msut only happened to the weak-minded regular members, as I often peruse it for interesting conversation. Most of the turtles seem to be more active on the general forum though, so I guess I'm not missing much.
Hehe, I know what you mean, I know I for one have been tempted to make a reply post to one of the things posted on the flying turtles section and I guess it'll happen again, but I'll refrain from doing so since I guess it'd defeat the purpose of the turtles forum. :P
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Danyo wrote:
Fracture wrote: Flying Turtles are the Elite. And if it does burn your eyes from your skull, it msut only happened to the weak-minded regular members, as I often peruse it for interesting conversation. Most of the turtles seem to be more active on the general forum though, so I guess I'm not missing much.
Hehe, I know what you mean, I know I for one have been tempted to make a reply post to one of the things posted on the flying turtles section and I guess it'll happen again, but I'll refrain from doing so since I guess it'd defeat the purpose of the turtles forum. :P
You're unable to post there. That's the point :)
HavokSCOUT

Post by HavokSCOUT »

FlowerChild wrote:
You're unable to post there. That's the point :)
Ahh, but what about browsing?
Spoiler
Show
Brony, and proud of it
CheGiuAn wrote:ppl should have faith, not religion....
Katalliaan wrote:It's a tech shrub, more like
MagikEh wrote: D: THE SEEKRET OF SYRUPEY BEAVER NIPPLES HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!! ABORT~!~!
Danyo

Post by Danyo »

HavokSCOUT wrote:Ahh, but what about browsing?
I'm pretty certain it's meant so we can still follow the chatting going over there, and still follow progress on ideas and things like that, so we're meant to be able to read it.
FlowerChild wrote: You're unable to post there. That's the point :)
Indeed it is, so we can't disturb your almighty peace and quietness over there ;-) I don't mind though honestly, there's certainly as much proper and intellegent conversations going on over here ( especially in the philosophy thread ) as over in the turtles area. :)

Edit: I just reread my post, what I meant was posting a reply over in our dirty corner to a thing being said over in the turtles section, but I decided not to do something like that since it most likely would just cause confusion.