Bronie love

If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
CheesusCrust

Bronie love

Post by CheesusCrust »

I am wondering is BTW compatible with the my little pony mod ? There was a discussion about it a long time ago sooo is it ?
Gargantuan_Penguin

Re: Bronie love

Post by Gargantuan_Penguin »

you could always try them out together and see.
And HOW!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

a) Fuck off.

b) Moved to tech support.
DreamsofFury

Post by DreamsofFury »

Try throwing them together and seeing what happens.....only way to find out...I'd be nice and test it for you but.....yea I wont be caught dead with anything involving ponys on my comp besides what you will find in the spoiler.

WARNING: Do not click if your a brony
Spoiler
Show
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

I think Bronies may be the only creatures I find more detestable than Wolfaboos.

The emasculation of western society appears to be complete.
Gargantuan_Penguin

FlowerChild wrote:I think Bronies may be the only creatures I find more detestable than Wolfaboos.

I see where you are coming from, but I do not agree. That being said I am done with the subject.
And HOW!
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

FlowerChild wrote:I think Bronies may be the only creatures I find more detestable than Wolfaboos.

I'm still not sure the Bronie phenomenon wasn't just a horribly misguided attempt to pick up chicks that got seriously out of hand. I mean, "Hey, I like this thing you liked when you weren't legal for me to screw you like I'm trying to let you do now." What chick couldn't resist that connection? *rolls eyes*
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

This might be the wrong place for it, but can I request pointed incompatibility with the offending mod?

No-one we give the slightest damn about would care.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Gargantuan_Penguin

Stormweaver wrote:This might be the wrong place for it, but can I request pointed incompatibility with the offending mod?

not that I particularly care as I have zero intention of using the mod. but wouldn't that be a waste of time? I suppose making something incompatible with something is easier than making something compatible. but still. why bother?
And HOW!
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Gargantuan_Penguin wrote:
Stormweaver wrote:This might be the wrong place for it, but can I request pointed incompatibility with the offending mod?

not that I particularly care as I have zero intention of using the mod. but wouldn't that be a waste of time? I suppose making something incompatible with something is easier than making something compatible. but still. why bother?
Controversial impact.

Include a footnote in a changelog that the incompatibility was purposeful. wait a few minutes, then spend a few days beating back poor deluded fools with common sense. All of a sudden the MCF thread becomes incredibly active, with anyone who sympathises/find it entertaining has a good chance at looking at the mod why wondering why it'd be a big deal.

That and it'd be bloody hilarious.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
Gargantuan_Penguin

don;t you mean "no" common sense? and yes it would be hilarious I suppose.
And HOW!
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Either that or I make the My Little Pony mod an install dependency for BTW, then proceed to give them the wolf treatment. Now THAT would cause some chaos.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

Gargantuan_Penguin wrote:don;t you mean "no" common sense? and yes it would be hilarious I suppose.
I was going to say 'with a stick' but I realised that common sense is a much more convenient tool in that situation; meaning lost in editing I suppose.

And flower, I both like and fear the ways in which you think. That said, maybe you should list it as a dependency without actually doing anything? that would cause some chaos.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Stormweaver wrote: And flower, I both like and fear the ways in which you think. That said, maybe you should list it as a dependency without actually doing anything? that would cause some chaos.
Lol! Interesting :)
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

FlowerChild wrote:
Stormweaver wrote: And flower, I both like and fear the ways in which you think. That said, maybe you should list it as a dependency without actually doing anything? that would cause some chaos.
Lol! Interesting :)
That could be fun.
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

IF you do that, remember to delete this thread first. We want no evidence of this conversation to spoil the fun on the MC Forum :P
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

jorgebonafe wrote:IF you do that, remember to delete this thread first. We want no evidence of this conversation to spoil the fun on the MC Forum :P
People that would complain wouldn't find it anyways.
Ribky

Post by Ribky »

I saw my first episode of My Little Pony the other day when I was babysitting my niece... it... it... wasn't that bad... someone get a gun, shoot me... shoot me NOW!!! Hurry up!!! I won't become one man! I won't! That shit is like being bit by a zombie, someone shoot me in the head before the infection spreads! Game over man, game over!

On the other hand, I kept myself from getting sucked in too much by dragging up old 80s Transformers toys (die cast metal for the win) and playing with my son while my niece giggled away in ponyland joy.
The spice must flow...

[03:28] <Detritus_> Weird, I'm still logged in her
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

Ribky wrote:That shit is like being bit by a zombie, someone shoot me in the head before the infection spreads! Game over man, game over!
AUHauhauhauhauh
I never thought someone could ever compare a series called "My Little Pony" to zombies XD I guess the extremes do meet each other:P
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
ilovekintoki

Post by ilovekintoki »

Priceless thread. Thank god the BTW forums are against MLP bs.
Elektrohawk

Post by Elektrohawk »

DreamsofFury wrote:Try throwing them together and seeing what happens.....only way to find out...I'd be nice and test it for you but.....yea I wont be caught dead with anything involving ponys on my comp besides what you will find in the spoiler.

WARNING: Do not click if your a brony
Spoiler
Show

Dat gif. Mmmmmmfff. Now to port it out a digital picture frame...
Lol nope
TheAnarchitect

Post by TheAnarchitect »

So, Uh, for science. Yeah, science. Totally not for sick curiosity.

They work just fine together.

(If one were hypothetically to go out of one's way to mess with this, I'd suggest making it so the only "armor" that ponies could equip would be the Breeding harness. That'd be hilarious.)
The infinitely extendable Pottery system
Real Life is an Anarchy Server.