Guild Wars 2 Beta sign up

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
ilovekintoki

Guild Wars 2 Beta sign up

Post by ilovekintoki »

Hey guys, dunno how interested you all are in Guild Wars 2 but I thought I should inform you that you can now sign up for the Closed Beta events:

https://beta.guildwars2.com/dxdiag

We apparently have 48 hours to sign up.
The_Eviltwin

Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta sign up

Post by The_Eviltwin »

Thanks for the heads up. :D
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Just signed up :) I'm glad they take system specs into account, I've got a pretty nice system :D
TheHoboHunted

Post by TheHoboHunted »

You just made me and a friend of mine very happy, sir.
FlowerChild wrote:Hehe...when have any of my additions to the game been innocent? :)
Urian

Post by Urian »

I think it might be a good idea to point out that signing up doesn't mean you'll get in, just that you've got a chance of getting in :) I'm currently playing quite a lot of SWTOR so hopefully I won't be tired of MMOs before GW2 releases but it's plenty of time away yet so I might even grow tired and then rekindle my interest anew :p

I'm not certain a high-end computer will mean a better chance of getting in, my guess is that they want a spread of various comp specs so they can see how the game performs on various tiers of computers.
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
orangeweaver

Post by orangeweaver »

*Tear* wish this was available on macs :(

Game looks pretty interesting. I remember playing the original Guild Wars and rather enjoyed it for the short time I played.
Pseudosavior

Post by Pseudosavior »

This literally just made my somewhat terrible day into a good one. I've been waiting for the chance to sign up for quite some time, and this game looks like it'll pull me back into MMOs. I'm more excited for this game than I've been for almost any other... And I hope it doesn't fail me. And I also hope it picks me... Never got invited into any of WoWs betas or D3s... :(

Thanks, man!