Just... Just wow...

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
morvelaira

Just... Just wow...

Post by morvelaira »

So... I tried to help out on the MCF thread. (Yeah, I know my doom was spelled right there.)

Being in a cranky mood, I tell someone off for snarking at someone asking a question behind their back by using another language to do so. So what happens? I get told to read the OP by someone... hiding behind another language.

OMG I am so happy I'm here most of the time. *sniff* I love you guys.
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: Just... Just wow...

Post by FlowerChild »

Keep in mind that with the exception of truly massive rules abuses (which usually only result in a warning and/or deleted post anyways), MCF is pretty much total anarchy. It's next to impossible to direct conversations in a constructive manner.

Which is yet another reason this forum was really a necessity once the mod reached a certain size ;)
morvelaira

Post by morvelaira »

*sniff* I know but... *clings* Those assholes! *looks cute and defenseless*
She-who-bears the right of Prima Squee-ti
I make BTW videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/morvelaira
The kitten is traumatized by stupid. Please stop abusing the kitten.
echo off

Post by echo off »

ahahaha... awwww.... sorry i laughed. i've played computer games since the days before microsoft made windows, joined fan pages for games since before geocities, and even participated in the days of http chatrooms. yet i've never seen trolling as bad as at MCF. well, except maybe those who troll the Occupy Movement. you wanna see people being blatantly stupid in an attempt to be funny, that's the place to go.
Urian

Post by Urian »

I think I've made less than 10 posts on the MCF forums after we got these forums, it's just painful most of the time. I've recently begun checking back there a bit more often but there's only so much idiocy my mind can take per week.
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
Xekrom337

Post by Xekrom337 »

i don't post there often, i usually just lurk around. works for me.
Schmitty

Post by Schmitty »

The only threads I post in are the Texture Packs and mods I use. I may also occasionally troll in some of the other threads when I'm bored. Those forums are fucking unbearable.
Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow
Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foam
Little soldier boy, Come marching home
Brave soldier boy, Comes marching home
Battlecat

Post by Battlecat »

I hardly post there at all as well. Occasionally a bit of tech support in the BTW or BTB thread and sometimes a comment on someone's screenshot. It's just not worth the trouble to get involved beyond that.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

The only times I can stomach posting there, and reading the responses is when answering yet another ungrateful Tech. Support question, so pointing someone to the blatantly obvious section in the OP. I still don't understand how anyone keeps their sanity over there.
Gargantuan_Penguin

Post by Gargantuan_Penguin »

I don't think they do keep their sanity. thus the anarchy. And then when new people get onto those forums they see how horrible it is and will either lose their minds or leave.
And HOW!