2 more pulley rope slots

If you want to get banned, this is the place to post.
ada221

2 more pulley rope slots

Post by ada221 »

hello, this is my first post so if i broake any rules please tell me (im not shure if this falls under "no recipies").

to the point:
seeing as the height of worlds will be doubling in 1.2 i suggest two additional slots in the pulley for rope so that an elevator can traverse the new distance.

hope that is enough info...
-I stopped playing Minecraft a long time ago; BTW is its own game to me

-even after these forums are gone, as long as I have the files, I will continue to play Better than Wolves
Sky_Som

Re: 2 more pulley rope slots

Post by Sky_Som »

Dude, 1.2 hasn't even come out yet. FC will take care of this once 1.2 comes out. Until then, there is no need to worry about such things.
Minecraft Name:Sky_Som
ada221

Post by ada221 »

i understand, just thought it would be a heads up kinda thing...(i know FC has probably already realized this)

sorry for taking up forum space...lol
-I stopped playing Minecraft a long time ago; BTW is its own game to me

-even after these forums are gone, as long as I have the files, I will continue to play Better than Wolves
Sky_Som

Post by Sky_Som »

Yea FC is very good about catching stuff like this.

Usually when minecraft updates, FC first updates to that version, then integates the new stuff in, in the second update version. Just hang around the forums a bit and you'll catch on to our happenings.
Minecraft Name:Sky_Som
echo off

Post by echo off »

to be honest, i was thinking about this myself just yesterday, but i was thinking that I hope FC leaves it at only 2 slots. only 128 blocks of movement per elevator seems fair to me, especially as it's only made from wooden stuff, and it would make my "castle tower of power" feel even cooler if it had to have a lobby with separate elevators for the mineshaft and the penthouse
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Man, what a weekend. Full moon or something?

Thread locked.