Senjais weekly forum game! [[Superman]]

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
ilovekintoki

Re: Senjais weekly forum game! [[Superman]]

Post by ilovekintoki »

I would turn myself into a Gyarados.
sargunv
Site Admin

Post by sargunv »

cheechako wrote:And remove the warning labels from hair dryers that say, "Do not use in shower/tub."
What about "Do not eat" or "This is not a toy"?
cheechako

Post by cheechako »

sargunster wrote:What about "Do not eat" or "This is not a toy"?
Jack in the Box had a TV commercial a while back with a disclaimer at the bottom of the screen:

"WARNING: Hot coffee is hot."
"That's the nice thing about mods. There's something for everyone. Some of us like to build functional elevators, while others want to run around with a bunny on their head."
sargunv
Site Admin

Post by sargunv »

cheechako wrote:
Jack in the Box had a TV commercial a while back with a disclaimer at the bottom of the screen:

"WARNING: Hot coffee is hot."
I think this is relevant: http://www.burbia.com/warning-the-hot-coffee-is-hot

Or this: http://www.rinkworks.com/said/im/towelette.shtml
Gasert

Post by Gasert »

cheechako wrote:And remove the warning labels from hair dryers that say, "Do not use in shower/tub."
sargunster wrote:What about "Do not eat" or "This is not a toy"?
Hey! These informations are really usefull until you'll wipe out that stupidity,which spreads her tentacles all over the world!
Devalish

Post by Devalish »

Remove the warnings, it'll help with wiping out the stupidity.
Any post or reply from me is based on the knowledge and thought patterns relative to my mind; they are subjective.
I don't deal in absolutes as I believe in learning. My every action is a result of calculation and choice.
Brothulhu

Post by Brothulhu »

Devalish wrote:Remove the warnings, it'll help with wiping out the stupidity.
Best thing to do is to change them. "Toy is edible!" "Fun in the tub!"

This takes out anyone with common sense.

THIS THREAD IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF LEX LUTHORS AS APPOSED TO SUPERMEN.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

cheechako wrote:
sargunster wrote:After wiping out stupidity, I would wipe out all the people that are too lazy to spell out "you", "see", or "please".
And remove the warning labels from hair dryers that say, "Do not use in shower/tub."
Actually, thats how he can get rid of all the stupid people in the first place ^.^
JWA

Post by JWA »

Lex Luther is Superman. No one is as oblivious to public relations as Superman pretends to be. He wouldn't want to be taken for granted so why not be your own arch nemesis? Apparently all it takes is changing your hair anyway!

I came up with another one. I'd fly out to the moon and use my heat vision to make it look like the Death Star.
Spoiler
Show
Also, +1 for the smp with the Justice League. It would be funny cuz Flash would probably show up with a Wonderwoman skin or something.
Quesoman

Post by Quesoman »

If I was superman, I would probably build a whole new Earth full of only righteous people, you know, as some sort of Utopia, if it was within my powers to do so.

If I was superman in minecraft, I would ditch single player commands :P
Cultures are born and die, but the cheese is immortal.

-A very wise man
blazeboy91

Post by blazeboy91 »

If I was superman, I would make everyone make me sandwiches forever. Me gusta sandwich. -_-
* Choke Choke Die*
Victim: Damn Poison cupcakes......
Bystander: Oooo a cupcake.
And the cycle continues until someone builds an immunity to it or we all die. Either way it has got to suck being the last person alive..
CheGiuAn

Post by CheGiuAn »

If I was superman, I wouldn't do anything else, then what I'm doing now >.>
If humans were made to fly, the 'Creator' would've gave 'em wings.
Also Stupidity is important. What do you thing what the clever ppl would profit of, if there were'nt stupid ppl? (beeing righteous? oh C'mon, there won't be righteousness untill there are more than 2 people in this world)
Hmm, what else?
Well, forceing people to do things?
It's tested and proved, that societyes made of slaves (the other ppl (in this case)) and dictators/rulers (in this case, the superman me/you) are doomed to fail, and be destroyed (in every case, just for example, the Roman Empire, The 'Hitlerist' Germany (sorry, idk the right expression o.<), or 'The Empire', from Stra Wars)
So enslaveing ppl? also no, thx
Makeing money? c'mon a man/woman with such a power really doesn't need money.
Hmm the idea of flying to an Island and enjoying the quiteness? well that sounds good, but what prevents you of doing it right now? just close your eyes, and you can be whereever you'd just like to be. (sorry for thinking in a ehmmm... buddhist? way, idk, hope so)

(anyways, I'd surely play minecraft :3)

Edit: I really didn't meant to be a troll, hope nobody minds for my mentality constructed from reading & thinking o.<
'Who want's to do, will always find a solution. Who Doesn't want to do, will always find an excuse.'

'If you want to teach something, you shall be the liveing example of it.'
JWA

Post by JWA »

I don't mind reading or thinking(or spellcheck). But your saying theres no middle ground between abusing your powers and wasting them doing nothing? What about stopping disasters, fighting crime, utilizing your x-ray vision and super speed in new and innovative ways...

*edit* Like geocaching you perverts!
CheGiuAn

Post by CheGiuAn »

Catasthropes are happening because they have to happen, The Earth sends word to the ppl by this way, ppl just don't understand.
Nothing happening without a reason. Crime? some ppls are criminals to stay alive (steal food for example)(of course its not right doing crimes, you always have the right to change your life, you just need fait, also fait is the thing what prevents you from changing, you make yourselfe believ that you can't do this or can't do that, and your mind, easy to manipulate, believes it). Is the lion evil if it kills the deer to feed it's cubs?
Stealing and doing crime to get richer, will fail, a law of nature, the higher you go, the bigger you can fall (idk how to say this correctly in engrish, but I'm sure, you guy's understand). The Victims of the crime? they did something in their lives that attracts crime towards them. (let's not forget about the law of karma)
The ppl just don't listen to the signs, that Life sends them to learn from....
'Who want's to do, will always find a solution. Who Doesn't want to do, will always find an excuse.'

'If you want to teach something, you shall be the liveing example of it.'