confusion about soul dust & blood tree (solved)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
myrrdan

confusion about soul dust & blood tree (solved)

Post by myrrdan »

Ok, so i'm getting myself confused.
I found fortresses finally in the nether, and collected nether wart, which is needed with different saplings & soul urn to make a blood tree sapling. (if i read the recipe correctly)
But, the new recipe says to make a soul urn, i need soul dust, but i can't find anything except a blood tree that makes soul dust..
So am i missing something? How can i get a sapling to get a tree, to get wood to get soul dust, if i need soul dust to create a soul urn to creat sapling etc.
Are blood trees found naturally or something?
What have i missed..
Last edited by myrrdan on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blueblade11

Re: confusion about soul dust & blood tree

Post by Blueblade11 »

myrrdan wrote:Ok, so i'm getting myself confused.
I found fortresses finally in the nether, and collected nether wart, which is needed with different saplings & soul urn to make a blood tree sapling. (if i read the recipe correctly)
But, the new recipe says to make a soul urn, i need soul dust, but i can't find anything except a blood tree that makes soul dust..
So am i missing something? How can i get a sapling to get a tree, to get wood to get soul dust, if i need soul dust to create a soul urn to creat sapling etc.
Are blood trees found naturally or something?
What have i missed..
Umm...

You're missing out the fact that you can use ground netherrack...(That's also how you get hibachis, to make a kiln, to make URNS, etc...)
Soul dust is rather new actually.
255 Characters Limit? D:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/941586- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3117
I don't want to go back to MCF! Even if I do stupid things here 90% of the time!
myrrdan

Post by myrrdan »

oh, so we can stil use ground netherrack to create the soul urn?
I looked at recipe & it said soul dust, so i though it had not allowed ground netherrack..
thekyz

Post by thekyz »

myrrdan wrote:oh, so we can stil use ground netherrack to create the soul urn?
I looked at recipe & it said soul dust, so i though it had not allowed ground netherrack..
Well for once the wiki has it right. There you go: http://sargunster.com/btw/index.php?title=Soul_Urn
myrrdan

Post by myrrdan »

my mind is so messed, i don't know why i thought ground netherrack wouldn't work. very sorry for the confusion. thanks for setting me straight, i appreciate it.