Fracture's Terraria Server (1.1 Winter Update!)

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves

Should I bring the Terraria server back up?

Yes
92%
No
8%

Total votes: 13
Fracture

Fracture's Terraria Server (1.1 Winter Update!)

Post by Fracture »

Alright, so with a recent power outage, my server went down, given that it's hosted off my desktop tower. What I'm wondering, a simple aye or nay, is if there's still interest enough for me to bring it back up. If the answer to that is yes, then I'd also like to know if we'd want a fresh world for the winter update. All input's appreciated, and if I do bring it back up I'll re-post the info here.

This time I think we'd perhaps run it from scratch with no outside items or money. Anywho, I leave it to you.
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
ilovekintoki

Re: Fracture's Terraria Server (1.1 Winter Update!)

Post by ilovekintoki »

I'd love to play from scratch with you guys, so a yes from me.
Trequiche

Post by Trequiche »

Hell, I'll play with you guys, but on one condition. Everyone Steve a new character so people don't have tons of good stuff.

EDIT: how in the name of Steve in a gimp suit did auto correct make should into Steve?

Also basically everything in the OP is fine for me. I skipped the last 2 lines lolz

And for the 3rd edit in 40 seconds. I need the IP.
Mr_Hosed

Post by Mr_Hosed »

I'd play. I haven't played Terraria in many months and never multiplayer.
Horizon

Post by Horizon »

Cool! This looks like fun!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
danielngtiger

Post by danielngtiger »

I would love to play a new server on a 1.1.1 world. I haven't had a good community to play a server in before, but with this forum I would like to. I definitely vote for no outside money/items.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

Well I'll definitely be bringing the server back up, but it'll have to wait until after my finals. Sorry all, being eaten by homework D:
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
Horizon

Post by Horizon »

*nomnomnom*
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.