If you're having problems with your installation of Better Than Wolves, or if you've woken up in the future and are beginning to doubt the nature of reality, here's the place to post about it.
Pseudoi

Post by Pseudoi »

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm new to minecraft esp. modding minecraft.

Do I have to wait for a patch before BTW will work with 1.7.3? In other words, does it currently work with it? Or am I installing it wrong?
Glox

Re: 1.7.3

Post by Glox »

yes you have to wait for a 1.7.3 patch. You will be able to find it in the announcement section once its ready, which will not be too long from now i suspect since modloader and MCP are patched already. Today or tomorrow probably, but don't quote me on this.
christonian

Re: 1.7.3

Post by christonian »

just look back a couple pages for downgrading to whatever version you need alot of the good mods are still only 1.6.6

if any moderator sees this resurrect that old thread(downgrading to 1.6) and make a sticky but just call it "downgrading tutorial" because threads will keep getting made about something as basic as above

and downgrading will always be applicable until there is no future updates which will probably never happen hopefully with Notch's support over the next couple years