New Release! (BTW V2.97)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Re: New Release! (BTW V2.97)

Post by FlowerChild »

Mason11987 wrote:
FlowerChild wrote: For anyone else playing BTW + IC2 like me and carrying a steel pick and an iron pick, you'll be happy to know you can just use steel now thanks to this :).
Oh good! It works with IC2 ores then? I wasn't certain if IC2 used the Forge tool system yet, but was hoping that change would make it work :)
Mason11987

Post by Mason11987 »

FlowerChild wrote:
Mason11987 wrote:
FlowerChild wrote: For anyone else playing BTW + IC2 like me and carrying a steel pick and an iron pick, you'll be happy to know you can just use steel now thanks to this :).
Oh good! It works with IC2 ores then? I wasn't certain if IC2 used the Forge tool system yet, but was hoping that change would make it work :)
I remember just recently getting steel and enjoying using it against redstone, then trying it against tin and it taking very very long. And a few days later, fixed! Probably my favorite change in this update since I'm playing with multiple mods, but sort of artificially creating a tech progression (IC2 machines require steel, and EE Philosopher's stone requires "UU-matter", an item from IC2)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Stormweaver wrote:Read through the updated OP (as a metter of course) and it reads well :) of course, why would I be telling you this?
Just wanted to thank you again for this list of edits Storm. Sorry it took me so long, but I just went through the OP again and took care of them.
Stormweaver

Post by Stormweaver »

FlowerChild wrote:
Stormweaver wrote:Read through the updated OP (as a metter of course) and it reads well :) of course, why would I be telling you this?
Just wanted to thank you again for this list of edits Storm. Sorry it took me so long, but I just went through the OP again and took care of them.
No need for thanks, it took all of 20 seconds to type them up. I re-read the OP everytime you redo it to get a gist for the new tech tree anyways, and tbh it'd be rude if I just ignored them and made you do all of the work, right after downloading the last god-knows how many hours of work you've done.
PatriotBob wrote:Damn it, I'm going to go eat pumpkin pie while I still think that it tastes good.
razar51

Post by razar51 »

Very nice update, I have been very impressed with the mod and its progression so far, keep up the amazing work! =D.

One thing tho. I updated, went around my base and discovered that all of the saplings in my auto tree farm were missing. Upon further investigation I discovered that the saws now break the saplings, making large auto replanting tree farms that have saws adjacent to where the tree will grow obsolete (been a while since I updated so I hope this isn't old news). Well, back to the drawing board for me. =p
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

razar51 wrote:Very nice update, I have been very impressed with the mod and its progression so far, keep up the amazing work! =D.

One thing tho. I updated, went around my base and discovered that all of the saplings in my auto tree farm were missing. Upon further investigation I discovered that the saws now break the saplings, making large auto replanting tree farms that have saws adjacent to where the tree will grow obsolete (been a while since I updated so I hope this isn't old news). Well, back to the drawing board for me. =p
Doh! Let me look into that.

EDIT: Fixed for the next version. It was a bug.
razar51

Post by razar51 »

FlowerChild wrote:
razar51 wrote:Very nice update, I have been very impressed with the mod and its progression so far, keep up the amazing work! =D.

Doh! Let me look into that.

EDIT: Fixed for the next version. It was a bug.

All right! Thanks for the quick response and fix. I appreciate it =D.
OneTripleZero

Post by OneTripleZero »

AmishGoat wrote: Edit: So judging by the increasedf use for soul urn the ghast spawning and hopper breaking after 8 hellfire creation is gone for good?
Was just testing this myself. While the hopper now has no limit to the amount of ground netherrack that can run over it, it seems as though it's on a timer of sorts to prevent it from overloading. You can still destroy the hopper if you pass too much netherrack over it at once, as I just learned with my grinder room where I have four millstones feeding into one pair of hoppers (one to filter, one to collect). I also learned a lesson in flood prevention when the hopper gave out, unleashing a torrent of water into my hibachi circuitry.

Live and learn.

edit: It's not a timer, I'm just slow on the pickup. The hopper will not break so long as there are urns available to gather the souls in. If the urns are full, the 8 limit starts to build again.
Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for Humanity - Horace Mann