A New Age!

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Creepig

Re: A New Age!

Post by Creepig »

Fracture wrote:
FlowerChild wrote:You fling dung at the media to shut them up when your reactor melts down so that the public doesn't prevent you from building another one.

This will all work with the NPC's coming in the adventure update to substantially increase the amount of realism in the game.
This makes me afraid. So many of my projects are totally amoral-- I don't want a media dungstorm every time I build a new death trap D:
Can you imagine what Etho would go through as far as media dungstorms are concerned? His entire series is based around a sinister death fortress built on an island devoid of plantlife.
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

Fair enough. While I'm little more than apathetic to plant life (and with a strange soft spot for wolves, especially in their cuboid form) I have a wanton disregard for life of all other sorts. Harvesting squid from the sea floor and making them rain from the sky above me to their death, creating intricate traps for wandering mammals that find their hapless way into my mines, and creating sadistic, twisted inventions to befall any Steves dumb enough to pursue my treasury-- I'm above none of it.
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.
darahalian

Post by darahalian »

Creepig wrote:Okay, but does it fire lasers from its eyes? All good steampunk mechawolves need to have eyebeams.
Actually, I think SDK's gun mod has the capability to arm your wolves with laser vision. I don't know for sure, though, as I don't use that mod.
FlowerChild wrote:Remain ever vigilant against the groth menace my friends. Early detection is crucial in avoiding a full-blown groth epidemic.
mht03110

Post by mht03110 »

FlowerChild wrote:
mht03110 wrote:since nobody ever just ask's.... hey flower whats next

it was worth a shot
Nuclear reactors.

And no...it wasn't :)
i knew it was worth asking...now i wonder is he is telling the truth
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

Nuclear reactors.

And no...it wasn't :)
i knew it was worth asking...now i wonder is he is telling the truth
when we see wolf part flying through the air, we will know
Urian

Post by Urian »

FlowerChild wrote:Stop with all this steam nonsense guys. I've already said the next tech-level is Nuclear power.

You cut up the Companion Cube into something similar to Moulding to use as fuel rods, and off you go. Welcome to the future.
Aah, I see. That's why the saw is going to become a more important tool. It will be able to cleave not only wood nut also atoms. It all makes sense now!

darahalian wrote: Actually, I think SDK's gun mod has the capability to arm your wolves with laser vision. I don't know for sure, though, as I don't use that mod.
Wolves with frickin' laser beams attached to their head!
FlowerChild: Ice in deserts is a good idea
Flesh_Engine

Post by Flesh_Engine »

Maybe some sort of railgun setup that runs on nuclear power and uses the dungfactory for ammo?
"An engine of flesh can do that..." // "Man feed Machine. Machine feed Man..."
Kwilt

Post by Kwilt »

FlowerChild wrote:Stop with all this steam nonsense guys. I've already said the next tech-level is Nuclear power.

You cut up the Companion Cube into something similar to Moulding to use as fuel rods, and off you go. Welcome to the future.
Wouldn't you say welcome... back to the future? :D

"When this minecart hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit."

I expect plutonium. And I expect to be disappointed.

Image (<--------------- Click me to watch live!)
Flesh_Engine

Post by Flesh_Engine »

HAHAHA 88 miles minecraft, brilliant :p
"An engine of flesh can do that..." // "Man feed Machine. Machine feed Man..."
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Urian wrote:Wolves with frickin' laser beams attached to their head!
Almost as awesome as sharks with friggin laser beams attached to their head :D
the_fodder

Post by the_fodder »

sargunster wrote:Perhaps wolves will generate a small amount of steam when they produce dung? Lots of fat wolves in a small dark space = steam generator.

/random thoughts
Who Run Barter town?... WHO.RUN.BARTER.TOWN.?
It's FC mod, he just lets us play it.
Riveter

Post by Riveter »

There is a lens without a function right now. There is a mod that adds a photo-sensitive block to Minecraft, so it is very possible for FC to add one in.
The end of the video is Darkness, and we have yet to master the Darkness.
So...Age of Enlightenment? I would love to see better ways of lighting areas without the need to put a million torches all over the place. I know there are lights, but they they all have small areas of effect. Being able to light something from a distance(the way real light works) would add so much to building.
(The sun is a type of Nuclear reactor?)