Taking Advice is HARD :) ( Updated )

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Shane J. Filomena

Taking Advice is HARD :) ( Updated )

Post by Shane J. Filomena »

However, EpicAaron Pushed me over the edge and I decided to go ahead with a Mill Set Up I had Seen in Battosay's Videos.

Slightly modified, and I ripped up the floor until it sat like a Pretty Wolf :)
Mind you, I have Golems Patrolling the interior, so I have to be mindful of them
And, they don't do well with open access to water.

The Water Wheel Power goes out to a Center Gear Box - that splits power to the two Mills.
I think it will be fine,.

While watching Battosay's videos I was reminded that I never made a Companion Cube, Buddy Block or other items -
I now have them :)
My Version is so OLD .. How Old is it ? Obsidian Pressure Plates are made of Obsidian :() LOL
Took Awhile to figure out the recipes because I always try the Wiki stuff first.

I never actually Knew the differences in the Pressure Plates until I watched the Videos ..
But when it was demonstrated I could defeat my Golems trying to go outside where I don't have it secured with the Obsidian Pressure Plates - I made like 50 of them :)
** Most of the out door areas the Golems can access is set up for them, but one door or gate left open and they will try to bolt like a Pig that knows you want to eat him :)

I Also Set up a Saw on it's own water wheel, no more changing Mills to Saws , etc now that I have the opened up space I can have the Toys & Play with them too ! :)

Lastly, Red Stone Laterns : watching the videos I saw how some were set up and now have my own to light up the Mob Trap While I am in there adjusting things.

I DID finally learn from the Videos How to make Multiple Habachi function with Red Stone - I was so lost on trying to do it the other week that I gave up .. the minecraft tuturials on Red Stone were not helpful at all but watching Battosay in action I saw the simple thing I had missed the entire time .. a Block .. LOL.
( I downloaded that video because next time I want to do that I'll have his Narrations and the images to check my work )

------------
UpDate :
I did it - with the Habachi :) I only did one of two set ups I have because I don't like the drag it has on the game engine to start all of them , I suppose I might have to go in and delay a repeater or two, but I'll leave that for next time.

ALSO : I added a Block Dispenser to my Powered Hopper to place the Empty Urns for me.
This cuts down on my going up and down to reload a fresh Urn - Once an Urn falls into the Hopper I click a switch to load a fresh one without leaving my station and continue to toss Netherrack at the Hopper :)
When the trap door is Up there should be an Urn loaded , the trap door helps keep falling Urns inside the area as well.