Gameplay Gifs

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
AbbyRead

Gameplay Gifs

Post by AbbyRead »

I had the Xbox Game Bar running in the background so I could save the last 30 seconds each time. I then cut those down and turned them into gifs. Enjoy!

And if you have any of your own, please share! I have these spoiler tagged because I feel it could be overwhelming if you see them all going at the same time (gives me a little anxiety). But if you’re just sharing one with each reply, I don’t think it’s necessary.

Fishing with Friends:
Spoiler
Show
Sharing Some Warmth:
Spoiler
Show
Giving a Leg Up to a Friend:
Spoiler
Show
Saying Good Morning to the Neighbors:
Spoiler
Show
Choosing to Go Vegan:
Spoiler
Show
Community Outreach:
Spoiler
Show
dawnraider

Re: Gameplay Gifs

Post by dawnraider »

I basically always have the game bar or shadow play in the background going, I should remember to do stuff like this more often. It's always fun to record the crazy stuff that happens.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
IssaMe

Post by IssaMe »

Love the titles
AbbyRead

Post by AbbyRead »

dawnraider wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:04 pm I basically always have the game bar or shadow play in the background going, I should remember to do stuff like this more often. It's always fun to record the crazy stuff that happens.
Definitely! My workflow is record, open in VirtualDub, 50% resize filter, set beginning and end points and export as gif. Then upload to Giphy usually because no-cost Discord doesn’t allow for large file sizes.