Known issues with Pulleys & Platforms

Post any bugs that you find *in the mod* here. This place is NOT for posting installation errors or bugs with vanilla Minecraft, or add-on mods.
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Known issues with Pulleys & Platforms

Post by FlowerChild »

Just wanted to put this up to let people know I'm aware that the Pulleys & Platforms currently have a number of issues, mostly visual, but they will also *occasionally* let you fall through them as well.

I'm leaving this as-is for the time being as I realized while porting to 1.3.2 that they'll require a rewrite in preparation for the mod going multiplayer. As a result, I put a few band-aids on them for the time being so that they're still perfectly useable for item elevators and such, but I also didn't want to invest significant time in them given I'm going to be ripping them apart shortly.

Anyways, please be patient with them until I have a chance to perform the rewrite. The issues with them are known and will be resolved shortly.
squirrle

Re: Known issues with Pulleys & Platforms

Post by squirrle »

Hey FC! So I still have the problem with falling through the platforms. especially when server lag spikes. i found making the platform 2 thick keeps me from dieing (most of the time)
FlowerChild
Site Admin

Post by FlowerChild »

Thanks for letting me know. Early detection of users that should be banned is crucial in maintaining the quality of conversation on these forums.
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!