Deco Addon v4.1.2 (BTW CE 2.1.0+)

This sub-forum is dedicated to add-ons and texture packs for Better Than Wolves.
jackatthekilns

Re: Deco Addon v2.5 BTW 4.B0000002

Post by jackatthekilns »

dawnraider wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:04 pm
[*]Fixed an issue where carpets had the wrong mob spawn offset, leading to mobs spawning at the top of the block instead of the carpet surface.
In reference to this issue, it just occurred to me to ask. do the spawn rules look at the carpet, or the surface underneath. In other words, if I put a carpet on wood, will mobs be able to spawn?
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

Because carpets have collision, the mob spawn rules look at the carpets for mob spawning. They follow the same rules as wool blocks which means yes they can spawn mobs, regardless of what is under them.
Come join us on discord! https://discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Get the Deco Addon here!
Get the Better Terrain Addon here!
Get the Vanilla Mix TP here!
Get the Conquest TP here!
jackatthekilns

Post by jackatthekilns »

OK, Good to know. Thanks for these, I've been missing carpets for a while.
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

Yeah no problem :) Honestly I'm not sure why it took me a month to add carpets they literally took 5 minutes to add.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.6 BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.6 has been released!
Download here

Version 2.6 changes:
  • Added bone pillars, using vanilla's bone block texture, crafted with 2 bone blocks above each other.
  • Added wood, which are logs with bark on all sides, and stripped variants, created by combining 4 logs or stripped logs in a square in a crafting grid. Wood may also be stripped using a chisel in a crafting grid, similar to logs.
  • Added polished stone and subblocks, using the vanilla stone slab top texture, made by smelting stone in the crucible.
  • Added stone slabs using the actual stone texture, and changed vanilla stone slabs to be made from polished stone.
  • Added magma blocks, obtained by heating netherrack over stoked fire while in the nether. Magma blocks may spawn nether mobs, and they form basalt when coming into contact with water.
  • Added the ability for nether quartz ore to spread to adjacent magma blocks while in the nether. This was done to make quartz more available in response to the increasing number of uses for quartz for aesthetic purposes. This should not affect balance significantly, except for making repeaters and turntables slightly easier to obtain, and gold is still a limiting factor on those.
  • Added the ability to cleanse nether bricks into bricks by heating it over stoked fire then running water over it. Similar to quartz, this was done to make bricks more available for aesthetic purposes, without changing the balance of clay for pottery.
  • Added the ability for snow to rest on or around carpets, pergolas, lanterns, and chairs.
  • Added the ability to pack ender pearls into ender blocks.
  • Added polished sandstone and red sandstone, plus subblocks for each, using the sandstone top texture on all sides, made by smelting sandstone in a crucible.
  • Added sandstone and red sandstone bricks, plus subblocks for each, crafted by combining 4 polished sandstone in a square in a crafting grid.
  • Added stairs and slabs for cut sandstone and red sandstone.
  • Changed the name of smooth sandstone to cut sandstone to match vanilla.
  • Changed cobblestone walls to drop themselves for consistency. It always felt very strange that only cobblestone walls exploded into items, when stone brick and brick walls do not, plus it was the only wall out of more than fifty in the game to not drop itself.
  • Changed mobs to not be able to spawn on glass. This does affect balance slightly, but the change in BTW happened before quartz was added to the glass recipe, and having to light up large areas of glass can be very ugly.
  • Removed the kiln recipe for basalt as there is now a more interesting way of obtaining basalt. This also indirectly fixes an issue causing craftguide to crash the game when opened, however the root cause is not fixed. I believe it is coming from the addon adding kiln recipes through reflection.
  • Removed several unused textures.
  • Fixed an issue where placing chairs while facing up or down resulted in incorrect facing.
  • Fixed an issue where loose stone variants turned into regular stone when passing lava and water over them.
  • Fixed an issue where stained glass dropped the block instead of the item when picked up by a block dispenser or silk touch.
  • Fixed an issue where loose stone variant slabs were not able to be crafted back into full blocks.
  • Fixed an issue where diorite loose stone brick crafted into the wrong stairs and slabs.
  • Fixed an issue where stained glass did not appear in the creative inventory.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.7 BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.7 has been released!
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/file/lqoagit8w ... 7.zip/file]Download here[url]

Version 2.7 changes:
Thanks to sockthing for all sandstone textures in this release!
  • Added chains, crafted with 3 iron nuggets in a vertical line.
  • Added concrete powder, made by smelting 4 sand and 4 gravel with dye in a crucible.
  • Added concrete, formed when concrete powder comes into contact with water.
  • Added mossy and cracked sandstone, created when sandstone sits under water or lava, respectively, for a time (like stone brick).
  • Added large sandstone bricks, created with 4 cut sandstone in a square in a crafting grid.
  • Added mossy and cracked large sandstone bricks, created in the same way as mossy and cracked sandstone but with large sandstone bricks.
  • Added subblocks for all new sandstone variants.
  • Added subblocks for mossy and cracked stone bricks.
  • Added the ability to light torches on lanterns and chandeliers.
  • Changed collision on chandeliers to take up a larger space to match their model. This was actually a lingering bug from a long time ago when FC changed how block bounds work internally and I messed the bounds up when converting chandeliers.
  • Changed trapdoors to cause a block update when opened or closed. This fixes several issues, including torches sticking to trapdoors in invalid ways and falling blocks supported by trapdoors which have been opened.
  • Changed granite to be made from andesite instead of diorite as it was still too easy to accidentally make granite from diorite.
  • Changed shears to be the appropriate tool for carpets instead of axes. Axes being effective against them was a temporary measure since shears do not have an easy hook to add blocks they are efficient against.
  • Changed the texture for sandstone bricks slightly.
  • Removed a few more unused textures.
  • Fixed an issue where wood fences would not connect to nether fences, even though nether fences connected to wood fences.
  • Fixed an issue where several wooden subblocks did not have names.
  • Fixed an issue where addon stone-based slabs broke instantly.
  • Fixed an issue where infused stone broke instantly.
  • Fixed an issue where all slabs dropped red sandstone slabs.
  • Fixed an issue where all crates dropped oak crates.
  • Fixed an issue where axes were not effective against workbenches.
  • Fixed an issue where wood dropped stripped logs.
  • Fixed an issue where using a chisel on non-stripped wood in the world did not give bark.
  • Fixed an issue where all normal sandstone variants crafted into base sandstone stairs.
  • Fixed an issue where infused stone variants only dropped normal infused stone.
  • Fixed an issue where cut sandstone subblocks had the wrong bottom texture.
  • Fixed an issue where several orientable blocks rotated on turntables incorrectly, including a fix where barrels crashed the game when rotated (and every time loading the save thereafter). This affects empty barrels, bone pillars, and basalt.
  • Fixed an issue where addon jack o lanterns were not able to light torches.
  • Fixed an issue where stone slabs could not be recombined into stone.
  • Fixed an issue where conflict warnings would show on startup. These never caused problems and were simply a result of how I change references for some vanilla and BTW items, but now they won't show at all.
Get the Deco Addon here!
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

Dawnraider, I figured out what the issue with CraftGuide is. It's not a bug in Craftguide, actually, but a method you need to add to your blocks when they have a kiln recipe.

In the case of the crash on version 2.5c, you need to add the following method to both AddonBlockNetherrack and AddonBlockNetherrackFalling classes. (I assume it drops basalt from reading the code, otherwise you have to put the correct block/item in there)

Code: Select all

public int GetItemIndexDroppedWhenCookedByKiln(IBlockAccess var1, int var2, int var3, int var4)
    {
        return AddonDefs.basalt.blockID;
    }
In the future any blocks that drop items when cooked on a kiln need to implement this method.

Another option would be adding something like this:

Code: Select all

netherrack.SetItemIndexDroppedWhenCookedByKiln(AddonDefs.basalt.blockID);
You called this for the unfiredTerracotta block, but you never called it for the two netherrack blocks, which is why it didn't crash on the former but crashed on the latter.
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

Ah ok makes sense. I was using the OnCookedByKiln() method which it makes sense that Craftguide would not be able to hook into. Thanks for taking a look at that. Honestly I don't know why I used that method there because I believe that's only useful if the kiln has multiple outputs like with end stone.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.8 BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.8 has been released!
Download here

With this version I'm finally going to go through and get the OP up to date on crafting recipes.

Version 2.8 changes:
  • Added cherry trees. Cherry saplings may be made by combining an oak sapling, fertilizer, and pink dye in a cauldron. Cherry logs and planks use vanilla's dark oak texture, and jungle spiders cannot spawn on cherry leaves.
  • Added cherry planks, along with sub blocks, doors, gates, and trap doors, using vanilla's dark oak planks. Cherry planks and sub blocks may be used in wood-based crafting like any other non-painted planks. Cherry planks have the same furnace burn time as oak, and the bark can tan leather in the same amounts as spruce (3 units per tan).
  • Added blood wood and cherry barrels and crates.
  • Added painted planks slabs.
  • Added chewed logs and log spikes corresponding to each log type (except blood wood).
  • Added stripped blood wood logs, blood wood, and stripped blood wood, made in the same way as vanilla logs. Thanks to Sockthing for the stripped side texture!
  • Added blocks of nethercoal, made with 9 nethercoal, which burn infinitely to all sides like blocks of concentrated hellfire.
  • Added thatch, made by packing 9 straw, and thatch stairs.
  • Added hedges, crafted from leaves in a crafting grid, which work exactly like leaves but can't spawn jungle spiders.
  • Added hedge subblocks, made on the soulforge. Subblocks for cherry and blood wood leaves are crafted directly from the leaves, while vanilla types are crafted from hedges.
  • Added end stone bricks and subblocks, made by crafting 4 end stone in a square in a crafting grid.
  • Added infused obsidian, using vanilla's crying obsidian texture, made by combining obsidian and soul flux in a crafting grid. Infused obsidian is a valid block for making a nether portal.
  • Added fortune beacon effect to diamondium blocks.
  • Added night vision beacon effect to prismarine lanterns.
  • Added an overlay texture to magma, superheated netherrack, and superheated nether brick, which displays at full brightness, similar to cobblestone and stone brick lava overlays.
  • Added concrete subblocks.
  • Added sounds to placing doors and signs.
  • Added signs of each wood type.
  • Added the ability to color sign text by right clicking the sign with dye.There are a couple color mismatches which I cannot fix due to how format codes are handled in minecraft - pink is more of a light salmon color, and brown maps to red. This is because those colors do not exist in the format codes so I chose the closest approximation. I may attempt figuring out how to change the color through the rendering code for a later release since I'm editing that code anyway.
  • Added the ability to edit signs by right clicking with an empty hand, and changed signs to not display the gui when placed. Currently, this removes any color because otherwise it corrupted the text but I will try and fix this in a later release.
  • Changed (refactored) how walls work internally, and changed them to render without gaps when stacked. They should now match how they work in vanilla 1.16. They also form a post only when the block above them visually should connect (I have to add these exceptions manually for each block so let me know if I missed any).
  • Changed fence gates to render lower if a wall is to only one side instead of both (matching newer vanilla).
  • Changed fence gate selection box to match the rendered model.
  • Changed fence gates to no longer require a block beneath them when placing.
  • Changed panes to connect to anything with a flat surface (like walls and fences), and to connect to walls.
  • Changed hay texture back to the old one. Thatch has the new hay texture since the textures better match their associated items.
  • Changed layout of the chain texture and the model bounds of the block to allow for more freedom for texture artists, increasing the maximum width from 3 pixels to 7 pixels.
  • Changed carpets to use their own texture instead of pulling from the wool texture to allow more freedom for texture artists. With how I was doing it previously it was not even possible to override with MCPatcher.
  • Changed chewed logs to use the stripped log texture for their corresponding wood type, and changed the texture to rotate with the orientation of the chewed log.
  • Changed wood planks sub blocks to no longer have wood in their names (except blood wood).
  • Changed magma blocks to emit a low amount of light.
  • Changed the behavior of quartz spread. Now it is most efficient to place multiple ore blocks around each magma rather than the reverse.
  • Removed the addon's changes to planters as grass planters are no longer obtainable.
  • Fixed an issue where hay bales dropped old wheat when destroyed by an explosion.
  • Fixed an issue where hay bales broke instantly. Axes are now the appropriate tool to use on hay bales and thatch.
  • Fixed an issue where all addon slabs required a diamond pickaxe to mine. Now only sandstone slabs do.
  • Fixed an issue where mortared slabs and stairs did not drop their loose version and did not count as mortared for the purpose of loose blocks sticking to them.
  • Fixed an issue where normal stone brick slabs and stairs were not craftable.
  • Fixed an issue where chewed logs did not connect to addon logs.
  • Fixed an issue where polished stone slabs could not be recombined into polished stone.
  • Fixed an issue where some blood wood sub blocks were still missing names.
  • Fixed an issue where fences and walls still connected to benches, corners, and sidings of their own type.
  • Fixed an issue where addon walls rendered as a fence in inventory.
  • Fixed an issue where addon walls had a different collision box than vanilla walls.
  • Fixed an issue where fence gates did not render lower next to addon walls.
  • Fixed a vanilla issue where fences and walls still connected to fence gates even if they were rotated to where they should not connect.
  • Fixed a BTW visual issue where mod fences rendered differently from vanilla fences in inventory.
  • Fixed an issue where trapdoors killed grass beneath them while closed.
  • Fixed an issue where bonemeal was still being wasted when clicked on a fertilized planter.
  • Fixed an issue where painted planks stairs dropped themselves when sawed instead of splitting into subblocks.
  • Fixed an issue where blood wood chairs were not craftable.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.8 BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

OP should now be updated with crafting recipes up to 2.8.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.9 BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.9 has been released!
Download here

Version 2.9 changes:
  • Added a chat message displaying the addon version number when loading a world similar to what BTW has
  • Added black roses as a new flower type available by using fertilizer on grass.
  • Added black dye, obtained by grinding black roses in a millstone. Black dye can replace ink sacs in any recipe except book and quill.
  • Added wood stain, made by combining hemp oil with an ink sac or black dye in the cauldron.
  • Added chewed blood wood logs, and added the ability to use a chisel on blood wood to make them.
  • Added chain coils, made by combining 9 chains.
  • Added new directional rope coils. Old rope coils have been renamed and may no longer be crafted, but may still be decrafted into 9 rope to recover materials.
  • Added buttons for each type of plank, stone variants, sandstone, red sandstone, and infused stone.
  • Added the ability to place buttons on the top and bottom of blocks, and to place them on any solid surface. Note that buttons will only power the block they are attached to if it is solid.
  • Added the ability to place all addon flowers, blood wood saplings, and cherry saplings in flower pots, and changed saplings to render at their highest growth stage when in a flower pot. This involved a complete rewrite of the flower pot code which now makes it much easier to add new items to the flower pot. Existing flower pots will have to be broken and placed again.
  • Added the ability to retrieve the item in a flower pot by right clicking with an empty hand. Like the above, this will only work with newly place flower pots.
  • Added the ability to bleach wood one color lighter or stain it one color darker (cherry -> spruce -> jungle -> oak -> birch) by putting 8 planks and either wood bleach or wood stain in a cauldron. This does not apply to blood wood planks.
  • Added the ability to craft unfired terracotta and concrete poowder from red sand.
  • Added the ability for hay and thatch to be piston shoveled.
  • Added the ability to use dung to dye mod blocks which can be dyed.
  • Added the ability to climb vines, ladders, and ropes by holding jump while within their volume. This also allows the climbing of free-hanging vines.
  • Added the ability to plant cocoa beans on any variant of jungle logs.
  • Added the ability to pack coal and nethercoal into their respective blocks.
  • Added the ability to dye carpets in a crafting grid with 1 dye and 1 carpet. It's less efficient but now allows dyeing with fewer than 16 carpets.
  • Changed falling concrete powder to form concrete upon coming into contact with water rather than forming it at the bottom of the body of water.
  • Changed walls to only form a post to connect to chewed logs above the wall when they are oriented vertically.
  • Changed flower pots to be able to be placed on anything with a center point on top rather than only a full top surface (e.g. they can now be placed on fences and walls).
  • Changed hopper filtration properties of addon flowers to match vanilla flowers.
  • Changed the names of vanilla buttons to include their material.
  • Changed hemp oil to be made in a stoked cauldron.
  • Changed addon flowers to be burnable in an oven.
  • Changed addon flowers to be buoyant.
  • Changed the name of the vanilla rose to red rose to distinguish it from the other 2 roses in the game.
  • Changed unfired terracotta and red sand recipes to be shapeless.
  • Changed addon jack'o'lantern recipes to be shapeless to match the BTW crafting recipe.
  • Changed ocelots to only be able to spawn on leaves (not hedges), and increased their spawn rate slightly to compensate. This makes it possible to keep chickens in jungles once the trees have been removed. This should only minorly affect later game balance and is primarily intended as part of an effort to make jungles possible to build in after some tech has been acquired.
  • Changed textures for blue and white dye.
  • Changed hemp oil and wood bleach to be buoyant to match glass bottles.
  • Changed (refactored) how directional blocks are handled internally to simplify the related code.
  • Changed (refactored) how sawing addon logs works internally to simplify the related code.
  • Fixed an issue where unfired terracotta did not display a kiln overlay while cooking.
  • Fixed an issue where candles and vases could not be dyed with addon dyes.
  • Fixed an issue where there were useless recipes to dye white carpets with white dye or bonemeal.
  • Fixed an issue where using addon dyes to stain terracotta resulted in terracotta with invalid metadata.
  • Fixed an issue where only black painted planks could be bleached.
  • Fixed an issue where only oak planks could be painted.
  • Fixed an issue where wood bleach could not be crafted with white dye.
  • Fixed an issue where fire would not attach to nethercoal blocks, despite being able to remain there indefinitely.
  • Fixed an issue where placing signs or doors made block breaking particles.
  • Fixed an issue where attempting to place signs or doors made a sound even when a block was not successfully placed.
  • Fixed an issue where the name for the vanilla wooden door item did not have oak in its name. I had previously renamed the block rather than the item.
  • Fixed an issue where glass panes had the wrong name and broke instantly.
  • Fixed an issue where several technical blocks were being given names from addon blocks.
  • Fixed an issue where using pick block on cherry stumps gave the stump instead of the log.
  • Fixed an issue where using pick block on stone variants always gave granite.
  • Fixed an issue where using pick block on an upside down addon slab could result in invalid metadata.
  • Fixed an issue where log spike side texture did not rotate with block orientation.
  • Fixed an issue where loose stone slabs always dropped the granite variant.
  • Fixed an issue where upside down slabs dropped invalid metadata.
  • Fixed an issue where entities had issues colliding with pergolas.
  • Fixed an issue where the addon's fence gate changes were not applied to oak fence gates.
  • Fixed an issue where thatch could not be crafted back into straw.
  • Fixed an issue where thatch stairs could not be crafted.
  • Fixed an issue where walls with a wall above them and next to a wall with a non solid block with a solid lower surface did not correctly render their full height wall connection.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.9b BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.9b has been released!
Download here

Version 2.9b changes
  • Removed jungle planks from bleaching/staining to maintain the requirement of venturing into a jungle to get access to them.
  • Fixed an issue where white wool could be dyed white using addon white dye.
  • Fixed an issue where wool could not be dyed in a cauldron using addon dyes.
  • Fixed an issue where fertilizer could not be applied to new farmland or planters.
  • Fixed a server side issue where upside down slabs still dropped invalid metadata.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.9c BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.9c has been released!
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you are upgrading from 2.9 or 2.9b, make sure you do not have any blacksmiths who want nethercoal. If you do, BEFORE you install 2.9c, make sure you complete the trade using item id 737. If you don't it will permanently break that particular villager by crashing if you trade with it until you use mcedit to change its nbt data and remove the trade. Regardless, please MAKE A BACKUP of your worlds before upgrading to this release.
Downlaod here

Version 2.9c changes:
  • Added terracotta slabs.
  • Added placement sound to cocoa beans.
  • Changed hay and thatch to not spawn mobs on them, and to not consume hunger when harvested with a diamond axe or higher (same as leaves).
  • Fixed an issue where shears were not effective vs cherry leaves or hedges.
  • Fixed an issue where thatch and hay were still not piston shovelable.
  • Fixed an issue where cocoa could be destroyed instantly and made the wrong sounds when broken.
  • Fixed an issue where using fertilizer on grass always used the animation for a failed use even when succeeding in spawning flowers.
  • Fixed an issue where all wood types made oak signs.
  • Fixed an issue where I replaced nethercoal using the wrong id. This should not have any effect on your worlds except that a) nethercoal should now be properly packable, and b) blacksmith trades wanting nethercoal will now work. This should not affect any nethercoal items you have in your world.
  • Fixed an issue where addon logs and painted planks could not be used to make potash.
  • Fixed an issue where some concrete slabs had duplicated names of other colors.
  • Fixed an issue where fertilizer never spawned blue roses.
  • Fixed an issue where addon wooden buttons made the stone sound when placed.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.9d BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.9d has been released!
Download here

Version 2.9d changes:
  • Fixed an issue where item frames dropped flower pots instead of themselves.
  • Fixed an issue where concrete slabs only crafted 1 instead of 6.
  • Fixed an issue where cherry log variants could not be crafted.
  • Fixed an issue where the high efficiency recipe for cherry fence gates used blood wood siding in the middle.
Get the Deco Addon here!
jackatthekilns

Post by jackatthekilns »

I cannot seem to craft thatch or hay bales. craft guide does not have recipes for them. Am I missing something?
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

They are made via piston packer
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.10 BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.10 has been released!
Download here
Download the new sounds here

Version 2.10 changes:
  • Incorporated Alyx's item frame mod into Deco. Thanks to AlyxDeLunar (Caevin on the forums) for letting me do this!
  • Added a system for loading custom sounds. These additional sounds are optional and require a seperate install process. New install instructions have been provided. If the new sounds are not installed, the game will either play no sound or play vanilla sounds in its place, depending on the context.
  • Added a framework to allow more in depth rendering modifcation in the future, including custom particles.
  • Added the ability to name items at a workbench (the addon block which looks like a crafting table).
  • Added name tags, made by combining an iron nugget with leather or cut leather in the crafting grid. Name tags may be applied to mobs to give them the current name on the tag and preventing them from despawning.
  • Added sounds for squids, item frames, and paintings.
  • Changed sounds for the following actions: opening/closing wooden doors and trappdoors, stripping logs with a chisel, carving pumpkins, and climbing vines.
  • Changed sounds for the following blocks when placing or breaking: iron lanterns, chains, netherrack, basalt, nether brick and derivatives, bone pillars, bone slabs (I cannot change bone blocks without changing a lot of other blocks with it), soul sand, steel, and the soulforge.
  • Changed item frames to eject their item when punched, and only drop themselves when punched while empty.
  • Changed lava and water drip particles to start from a place appropriate to the block below them, fixing a visual issue where blocks like slabs and trapdoors had drip particles rendering far below their model.
  • Fixed an issue where a loose stone variant slab falling onto a loose stone variant slab of a different type would combine when they shouldn't.
  • Fixed an issue where addon dyes could not be used to dye terracotta.
  • Fixed an issue where there were typos in the names of cracked and mossy stone brick stairs.
  • Fixed an issue where ocelots were still able to spawn on grass.
  • Fixed an issue where the game gave a warning on startup about a missing planks texture.
  • Fixed an issue where vanilla oak buttons did not have the button changes applied to them.
  • Fixed an issue where buttons could be placed improperly against non-solid blocks.
  • Fixed an issue where cherry logs could not be chopped into planks or sticks using an axe.
  • Fixed an issue where stripping cherry logs did not drop bark.
  • Fixed an issue where some hedge subblocks were called moulding and reverted to moulding when placed.
  • Fixed an issue where painted planks took longer than intended to mine.
  • Fixed a multiplayer issue where signs placed before a server restart could no longer be edited after saving and loading.
How to install the new sounds:
  • Create an instance of 1.16 through the official launcher
  • Launch the instance to let it downlaod all assets, then close it right after - you only need the downloaded assets
  • Place the appropriate script file in your .minecraft folder. On mac and linux, this is the sound.sh file (it also works on windows if you have a bash shell installed), otherwise on windows use the sound.bat file
  • Run the script and it will automatically convert the 1.16 sound files into the proper format for deco to recognize them
  • If you are using a 3rd party launcher, copy the files from resources/sound3/deco into wherever your launcher stores its resource files under sound3/deco
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.10b BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.10b is out!
Download here

version 2.10b changes:
  • Reverted rendering changes as they were causing too many issues which I didn't catch in my testing during development.
  • Fixed an issue where mining any block caused a crash. This major issue is the primary reason for this release.
  • Fixed an issue where water became opaque.
  • Fixed an issue where water did not block light.
  • Fixed an issue where the item renaming gui displayed an experience cost despite not actually requiring any xp.
  • Fixed an issue where the item renaming gui displayed an X over the arrow when it shouldn't.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

So something went very wrong in my dev environment and the code that I had in eclipse was not the code that ended up compiled and in the download, so it's actually still broken.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Post by dawnraider »

Ok I fixed the issue. Download fixed 2.10b here
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.10c BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.10c is out!
Download here

Version 2.10c changes:
  • Fixed an issue where water did not block light. When I went through the issues with my dev environment that change from last release did not actually make it in.
  • Fixed an issue where the renaming gui had repair in its title despite that functionality having been removed.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.10d BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.10d has been released!
Download here

Version 2.10d changes:
  • Fixed an issue where the workbench was using the vanilla anvil gui.
  • Fixed an issue where shift-clicking items out of a workbench could occassionally crash the game.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.11 BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.11 has been released!
Download here

Bit of a smaller release this time but I wanted to fix the villager crash as soon as I found it.

Version 2.11 changes:
  • Added a version check upon connecting to a server. The game will now display a warning if a player conencts with a mismatched deco addon version.
  • Added diamondium shears made with 2 diamondium ingots in the same pattern as iron shears. Similar to the diamondium chisel, they do not take damage from crafting.
  • Added pitch variance to the new sounds for doors and trapdoors.
  • Added sounds for canvases.
  • Added a sound for placing iron doors like what was done for wooden doors.
  • Changed sounds for fence gates opening and closing, chests closing, and block sounds for rope coils, chain coils, blood wood, and nether groth.
  • Changed (increased) the volume of the sound used by steel blocks and the soulforge.
  • Fixed an issue where the name tag changes made breeding villagers crash the game.
  • Fixed an issue where buttons could not be placed.
  • Fixed an issue where one of the door closing sounds was incorrect.
  • Fixed an issue where doors played the open or close sound based on which part of the door was clicked rather than the state of the door.
  • Fixed an issue where reeds could not be planted on coarse dirt.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.11b BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.11b has been released!
Download here

Version 2.11b changes:
  • Added a framework to allow different block sounds for breaking vs converting a block, as well as different sounds based on block metadata.
  • Changed the sounds on bone blocks to match bone slabs and bone pillars.
  • Changed the sounds when stripping logs in the world.
  • Changed the sounds for using a hoe.
  • Fixed an issue where sheep could not be sheared with diamond shears.
  • Fixed an issue where crafting diamond shears made no sound.
  • Fixed an issue where using diamond shears to cut things in a crafting grid made no sound.
  • Fixed an issue where the player was no longer able to climb vines and ladders by holding jump.
  • Fixed an issue where chewed logs did not connect to addon log spikes.
Get the Deco Addon here!
dawnraider

Re: Deco Addon v2.11b BTW 4.B0000002

Post by dawnraider »

Version 2.11c has been released!
Download here

Version 2.11c changes:
  • Fixed an issue where diamond shears could not harvest hemp.
Get the Deco Addon here!