BTW Community Castle (v2.4 - 06/09)

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
RHCPepperfan

Re: BTW Community Castle (v2.4 - 06/09)

Post by RHCPepperfan »

BinoAl wrote:You just can't mcedit it into chunks with btw blocks, it messes things up
I only used the 1/8, 1/4 and 1/2 wooden blocks from btw. When mcediting it, these block all change direction, but is easy to fix by hand.
BinoAl

Post by BinoAl »

Not just that, i mean if a chunk already has btw blocks (windmill, waterwheel, etc) then the blocks get messed up. Not the ones on your creation, the ones already there
RHCPepperfan

Post by RHCPepperfan »

Its not too hard to place my castle several chunks away!
RHCPepperfan

Post by RHCPepperfan »

I plan to mcedit this into the project if approved. Its far from done though. When I finished the castle it will be mcedit somewhere on sea. Then make a waterdragon attacking the castle, and I plan to make a big bridge to it with statues and stuff. This gonna take some work first tho.
Spoiler
Show
Magmarashi

Post by Magmarashi »

I wanted to poke around this and see some of the cool stuff you guys had made first hand...but...the latest version is behind this filesmelt.com site that I think is just trolling me hardcore. I can't figure out how to make it download, and anything I click just refreshes the page with no effect or opens an ad.
SCIENCE!
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

RHCPepperfan wrote:I plan to mcedit this into the project if approved. Its far from done though. When I finished the castle it will be mcedit somewhere on sea. Then make a waterdragon attacking the castle, and I plan to make a big bridge to it with statues and stuff. This gonna take some work first tho.
As long as you dont touch anything close to the stuff the is here in MC edit (just in-case of secret stuff underground that you cant see) i think this would be great to have in the map, and we have a backup, so i say go for it
RHCPepperfan

Post by RHCPepperfan »

walker_boh_65 wrote:
RHCPepperfan wrote:I plan to mcedit this into the project if approved. Its far from done though. When I finished the castle it will be mcedit somewhere on sea. Then make a waterdragon attacking the castle, and I plan to make a big bridge to it with statues and stuff. This gonna take some work first tho.
As long as you dont touch anything close to the stuff the is here in MC edit (just in-case of secret stuff underground that you cant see) i think this would be great to have in the map, and we have a backup, so i say go for it
Great, in the mean time, others can build on the map. I have a lot of work to do before I can edit it in.
walker_boh_65

Post by walker_boh_65 »

Haniale or Fracture if we are still keeping turns
Fracture

Post by Fracture »

Haniale seems to be MIA. I think I'll re-create the cathedral I just finished building in SMP somewhere on this map, but I have to finish the crypt below it in said server first.
Abracadabra, you're an idiot.