Curitiba Republic

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
Destinu

Curitiba Republic

Post by Destinu »

Hello, just out of curiosity, is there any Brazilian active here in the forum besides me (I feel more alone than Steve) Or someone from a country whose main language is Portuguese or Spanish (South America)?
jorgebonafe

Re: Curitiba Republic

Post by jorgebonafe »

Hello :)
Better Than Wolves was borne of anal sex. True Story.
chaoticneutral

Post by chaoticneutral »

I usually don't... mention it for political reasons, but I'm Curitiban.
--Who do you think you are, War?
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

I don't see how mentioning your nationality is a political issue...
Destinu

Post by Destinu »

Wow, its nice to know that i'm not alone =D.
chaoticneutral wrote:I usually don't... mention it for political reasons, but I'm Curitiban.
I don't talk about potilical too, btw, just say where u r from don't really mean a political issue anyway.
It was just a flashy title. =p

How long ve u guys been playing btw?

P.s i will continue speaking in English so that whoever wants to interact, do not get lost ... and by rules too
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

Destinu wrote:How long ve u guys been playing btw?
Ever since I saw Yogscast's video on BTW, funny enough. It was how I found out about the mod. So, despite the pain they caused FC, at least some good came of it. For me, anyway :P
chaoticneutral

Post by chaoticneutral »

I've been playing since 1.3, I think. I started because of Hardcore Bone, always hated the way bone meal works in vMC.
--Who do you think you are, War?
Gilberreke

Post by Gilberreke »

We did a BTW meetup in Europe, I've heard you can also drink beers and stream it in South America, just saying :)
Come join us at Vioki's Discord! discord.gg/fhMK5kx
Destinu

Post by Destinu »

For us it would be a meeting of three, but we could mark a day to play together (God knows a little help to kill the wither would be welcome on my current world). TBH, i always wanna play btw in a local server (without the lag of USA/UE servers)...just saying =p
jorgebonafe

Post by jorgebonafe »

Unfortunately I barely even have time to play by myself... My life has been pretty chaotic lately :P
Wafflewaffle

Post by Wafflewaffle »

From Espirito Santo, I bid you all hello!
jorgebonafe wrote:Ever since I saw Yogscast's video on BTW, funny enough. It was how I found out about the mod. So, despite the pain they caused FC, at least some good came of it. For me, anyway :P
I joined about that time as well. Lurked for sometime though. Its safe to assume there are plenty of Brazukas anywhere we go on the internet.

I've been itching to test out the last patches, now that FC emerged from his spiky carapace and started to pump them out again. But no time... maybe later this year.
Oh great, now nothing can stop the inbred train

Paradox Interactive:
CHOO CHOO!
RalphKastro

Post by RalphKastro »

Alagoan(alagoasian?) here hailing from Minas Gerais. I usually don't mention it too, though it's mostly to avoid any unwanted attention form being anything other than "another dude on the internet".
Destinu wrote: How long ve u guys been playing btw?
Well, I was looking up on this recently and it's been... 5 years!? That can't be right.

I first learned of BTW when a brazilian youtuber (coisadenerd) made some videos about it, and I was so excited about it that I actually begged to buy Minecraft and stopped being a pirate to be able to play multiplayer BTW(not that I actually did much of that, anyways).
Destinu

Post by Destinu »

RalphKastro wrote: Well, I was looking up on this recently and it's been... 5 years!? That can't be right.

I first learned of BTW when a brazilian youtuber (coisadenerd) made some videos about it, and I was so excited about it that I actually begged to buy Minecraft and stopped being a pirate to be able to play multiplayer BTW(not that I actually did much of that, anyways).

I followed the beginning of the mod in the time of the beta ... but it was with Leon (coisadenerd) that he aroused my curiosity and I played more seriously, I found it difficult at the time cause i didnt have gps, and the bed (almost a cheat). Today I can hardly play little more than a few hours of vanilla ... so easy ?!