Emulators for PC

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
HappyDyas

Emulators for PC

Post by HappyDyas »

So recently a friend of mine told me that his brother has a Gamecube emulator for his PC. He can use a normal xbox 360 controller or gamepad if you will.

When i heard this i became so excited because i want to revisit the Zelda games, especially twilight princess, and the Metroid games.

However, my problem is that i cant seem to find one that seems to actually work and be reliable. Let alone a legitimate one that wont rot my computer from the inside.

Has anyone here had experience with emulators or has anything they might want to share on how to find them? Or should i give up now and cry myself to sleep over the crushed possibility?
Katalliaan

Re: Emulators for PC

Post by Katalliaan »

I've never had any issues with Dolphin. However, the trouble is getting the ROMs, as to get them you'd have to either rip it yourself or find somewhere to download them from.
Open in case of fire
Spoiler
Show
Not now stupid - in case of fire
jackatthekilns

Post by jackatthekilns »

Finding ROMs is not terribly difficult. I will not post any links here but a simple google search will get you there pretty quick.
DiamondArms

Post by DiamondArms »

Katalliaan wrote:I've never had any issues with Dolphin. However, the trouble is getting the ROMs, as to get them you'd have to either rip it yourself or find somewhere to download them from.
I've used Dolphin myself. Finished Tales of Symphonia on it. I can testify that it works well.

FYI twilight princess is Wii, although Dolphin can run Wii games apparently. Not that I've tried.
Sarudak
Site Admin

Post by Sarudak »

I'm gonna shut this down as it's really quickly going to venture into the realms of piracy.

Edit: Which just to be clear is prohibited on these forums.