A Slight Anomaly with Wolfsies

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Dorugami

A Slight Anomaly with Wolfsies

Post by Dorugami »

Ever since hardcore hunger for wolves I've noticed I'm getting more poop from one feeding session than...normal. It's pretty much forced me to scrap my old poop collection methods and start thinking of a new one. Am I just going insane?
Better Than Wolves isn't a Mod. It's a Lifestyle.
FaceFoiled

Re: A Slight Anomaly with Wolfsies

Post by FaceFoiled »

You should always think about more ways to collect your droppings, dung should always be on your mind if not wearing it as a hat.
VegasGoat

Post by VegasGoat »

Spoilering because I'm referencing the spoiler thread:
Spoiler
Show
In the spoiler thread FC said that poo is decoupled from the new state changes. So it's probably normal to get a different amount of poo between feedings. I just use a turntable to periodically drop food, and a pressure plate where the food lands to stop the dispenser if the food isn't eaten. Works fine and all 8 of my wolves are still happy.
Dorugami

Post by Dorugami »

VegasGoat wrote:Spoilering because I'm referencing the spoiler thread:
Spoiler
Show
In the spoiler thread FC said that poo is decoupled from the new state changes. So it's probably normal to get a different amount of poo between feedings. I just use a turntable to periodically drop food, and a pressure plate where the food lands to stop the dispenser if the food isn't eaten. Works fine and all 8 of my wolves are still happy.
Cute, which spoiler thread was that? And thanks for the mechanical voodoo suggestion. I really suck at the mechanical aspect of BTW.
Better Than Wolves isn't a Mod. It's a Lifestyle.
VegasGoat

Post by VegasGoat »

There's a hardcore hunger for wolves spoiler thread, that's where it came from.

The voodoo wasn't originally my idea, I saw it suggested elsewhere on the forums.