World Share

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
Taleric

World Share

Post by Taleric »

I started a world in October 2014 with the most recent updates and have made it to working villagers for ender eyes.

Running into structures while playing is incredible fun and I figured some might enjoy playing a world with things built in the HCS area.

My villager operation is far, far away so I "sanitized" the HCS area. You may get a few pumpkins to replace the ones taken from the land and some meat left for the wild animals killed. I have hidden a massive stash at my last main operation and if you make it to the nether the benefit is not huge.

There is still lighting up so if you want to be totally clean do not use any of the placed torches, tilled soil or nether portals you find.

Zipped Save on Drop Box

Feel free to piggy back on the thread to share your maps if you feel compelled.
Z_Evil

Re: World Share

Post by Z_Evil »

I kinda like this idea for getting building ideas and just looking how other people treat their worlds.
It also sparked an idea of actually leaving traps behind so when shared you got to look out ;)

The other idea it sparked was just making monuments and making some parts look missing (explosions probably) and then sharing the world. Structures you can try to repair or just avoid as a 'bad omen'. Heh. Might try doing something like that, or maybe it can be a group project where people can just go and do stuff with.
Taleric

Re: World Share

Post by Taleric »

I thought about the traps but planting them right would be a big gamble. If they did not trip them most of the best material (pistons & redstone) is way to valuable.

Some could go all out and HCS like crazy build one day camp. I am confident someone might enjoy this and share some pics/stories.

I bet we would all get a good laugh play one of FC's sanatized maps.