WildStar

This forum is for anything that doesn't specifically have to do with Better Than Wolves
myrkana

WildStar

Post by myrkana »

So anyone else looking forward to the release of WildStar? :) they announce pre-orders starting on March 19th with access to betas in the coming months :)

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/?gcli ... QA5w#page1

^ for anyone who has no idea what a wildstar is :-p

not sure what class and race I want yet but I want my path to be settler :3
Rawr :D
Pfilson

Re: WildStar

Post by Pfilson »

I've taken part in some of the stress tests. I have only played a couple of classes/races but, they have been pretty enjoyable and the Paths add an interesting aspect encouraging you to have teams with multiple paths to allow access to various missions/areas.

The graphics & artwork is nothing revolutionary, but it fits the lighthearted mood of the game well. The various videos they have released do this as well.

Not sure if I'll start playing right when it goes live though.. Launches never do go well..
myrkana

Post by myrkana »

I didn't get into the stress or beta testing Q.Q and launches never go well xD I've been through a few, I expect to play an hour a dya or so for the first week or so xD I just hiope it's a good game :) I've been dissapointed with ym alst few launch games :/
gftweek

Post by gftweek »

I played in the stress test and it seemed to go quite well, I quite like the paths to further distinguish your character, and alter your play style.

Also, for those who have not yet ordered, Green Man Gaming is giving a 20-25% discount for the next few days. http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/commen ... _for_their

Pre-ordering also gets you into all remaining beta tests, and there is one this weekend.
myrkana

Post by myrkana »

i plan to pre-order at least before the last beta weekend :3 unfortunately right now we're getting ready to move to the other side of town x.x so pre-ordering will have to wait til we get settled in the new house :/

edit: woot! I just got a beta key for this weekend :) logitech was giving them away on facebook so I grabbed 2 for me and the bf and I'm downloading it now :D