Came back to BTW with strategies

A place to talk to other users about the mod.
erikdk321

Re: Came back to BTW with strategies

Post by erikdk321 »

Correct me if im wrong, but isn't one melon less than a steak or porkchop? 1 slice=2 hungerbar pieces
Gunnerman21

Post by Gunnerman21 »

Oh whoopsy... I thought it was still half a pip, my bad...

Something happened just recently that reinforced my belief of luck in golden dung. I died. And my hcs placed me somewhere i never saw before, except for a smooth familiar looking desert... with cactus at 3 height. I walked as fast as i could through the desert, and upon finding the same small patch of trees i noted on a previous expedition before, i knew exactly where i was. Somehow i made my way back home, found all my things unscathed, and still had enough time to catch 7 fish that day. FC your game makes me experience emotions i never thought possible together before. Like a combination of surprise, fear, happiness, pleasure, and thirst.
Spoiler
Show
I am... THE TAXI MAN.
Gunnerman21

Post by Gunnerman21 »

Well isnt this a stressful thing to have happen ;) ... I've been searching for pumpkins for the past few days in my world and i finally found them.. buried into the edge of a dense jungle. And the only jungle spider in sight was directly on top of them. I had no choice but to sit and wait for the spider to wander away, which he did, but not knowing the view distance they have i took evasive action on getting those 2 heavenly pumpkins. BTW is the only game that actually gets my heart pounding.
Spoiler
Show
I am... THE TAXI MAN.
jkievlan

Post by jkievlan »

Gunnerman21 wrote:Well isnt this a stressful thing to have happen ;) ... I've been searching for pumpkins for the past few days in my world and i finally found them.. buried into the edge of a dense jungle. And the only jungle spider in sight was directly on top of them. I had no choice but to sit and wait for the spider to wander away, which he did, but not knowing the view distance they have i took evasive action on getting those 2 heavenly pumpkins. BTW is the only game that actually gets my heart pounding.
Ha, that's nothing. Try building a stairway down through empty space in the nether :)